Game Recommendations & Identification

xxcore

Registered
Lewd
Feb 13, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
apartment 69 was discontinued right? Also family affair is top notch. Good list overall

Reactions: 2 users

draganth

Registered
Lewd
Oct 16, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Hello, I just wanted to ask, in your opinion, what's the best Big Brother based game (I mean with the same characters) there is? I see a lot apart form the original, like many remakes, spin-offs and such. I played the original one and loved the characters and the premise but I can't for the life of me choose another one to start playing. I would prefer one with animations but that's not a deal breaker, also I don't mind ntr focused or harem, just nice renders, story and gameplay. Doesn't matter if it got abandoned as long as there is some good content. Ty all for your opinions.

Erosingo

Registered
Lewd
Mar 14, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I am looking for completed games or games that have a lot of content such as:
- Simple Days
- Sisterly Lust
- Sorcerer
- Long live the princess
- Summertime Saga
- Tama's Awakening
- Parental Love
- The Guardian
- Etc
I don't care if it's with sister, mother, aunt, friend, hahaha. Main Male character, no NTR, Netori es allowed.
I'm not a fan of pregnancy as the end of the game, but I prefer it to be through it like Simple Days or Corrupted Kingdoms, but if it's not like that I'm not against it either if it has a good story.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
You will definitely want to try Motherless as it is a lot of pregnancy and the game is completed with a lot of content.

haha5555

Registered
Lewd
Oct 2, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I've heard this was possible in like 1 game but I forget the name. Anyone have a list? Especially animated and not text based. Basically have it fast forward in time when they're older after birthing

haha5555

Registered
Lewd
Oct 2, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Not sure closet game I know is the one game jackerman made before switching to just animations full time. You might like it

Halcyel

Registered
Lewd
May 4, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
You will definitely want to try Motherless as it is a lot of pregnancy and the game is completed with a lot of content.
Thank you, I had it on my radar, but since you recommend it so much, I'll be forced to play it *wink wink* haha

haha5555

Registered
Lewd
Oct 2, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I find games on here and Fuck95 that are missing the incest tag but have it. Anyone have a list of some?

Back
Top Bottom