Theme editor

Favourite food?

Any homemade italian food..love the flavor profile the most.
Chinese Cuisine is a second place choice.
While not a food though id say the Taste of young fresh pussy is my overall favorite flavor.
 
Sushi and Burgers! I always think about it and if I could live on one or the other my entire life, but I don't think I could haha. I love both, but even though I do, I will definitely get tired of it. Buuut if I had the option to have the two for life and nothing else, that would keep me going! 😋
 
It's hard to beat a good curry. Garlic naan and korma is just perfection.
 
Broccoli!

If I had the choice between steamed broccoli and cheese for life or keep my eyes, I'll be stuffing my face with broccoli blindly
 
Gotta be pizza. I guess the combination of cheese and tomato remains supreme, guys above list lasagna or pasta. Thanks Italy!!
 
I'd say pizza but just once in a while. Now I'm having sausages with vegetables, onions, ketchup and mustard and mashed potatoes in a flatbread rolled up. Awesome food.
 
Instant noodles if that counts im a simple man but any kind of steak andngrilled would be nice and ebi tempura.
 
Back
Top Bottom