Favorite adult game that you have ever played?

U

User_101237

Unconfirmed
Sisterly lust and radiant, especially radiant, gorgeous models. :unsure:

Tropical101

Prompt Artisan in training
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 26, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I enjoyed Desert Stalker, as well as the blackheart series

accobra427

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 16, 2023
LC COIN
That´s a tough one in no apparent order Radiant, SSP, Malignant, Burned and a few AI-Painted games

okok42690

JRUploader
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
what mods are there?
Summertime Saga has 2 major mods that completely overhaul the game, even some aspects of the story, there's an SPH mod and a "naughty" mod that adds a bunch of quality-of-life features mostly.

eezergoode

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 15, 2023
LC COIN
Going to have to go with Divi-Dead on this one, I know it's old as dirt, and the H scenes are scarce, but if you can get past the horrible localization, it's pretty good. It's really the game that got me into the adult games in the first place, if you don't count Artworx Strip Poker and The Farmer's Daughter on the C=64 :)

odisej

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Really anything from NLT media.. Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Narnia, Genesis Order.. now waiting for the next big adventure.
These games are only games in rpgm engine that I actually love to play.

Reactions: 1 user

draspen

Registered
LV

Dec 19, 2022
LC COIN
Four Elements Trainer, Good Girl Gone Bad and The Adventurous Couple are my top 3

1eyed1

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 27, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
RaiOhGar for sure, the mech parts with the hidden sex video call was great. I wish the sequel was of similar quality but while the art was better the gameplay was several magnitudes worse, still a good game but not near as good as the original RaiOhGar was
You must be registered to see attachments

belube

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Sengoku Rance (and the rance series). Not only is it one of my favorite adult games, it’s one of my favorite games even among non-adult games. Only problem is that there’s not enough content. Once rance X is out it will probably be my favorite game ever though, with it’s notoriously huge script.

Back
Top Bottom