Complete VN Ren'Py [HS2] Fantastic Fantasies [3.0] [CumOftenCrew]

0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
Based dev. Gives two fucks about censorship. Congrats for not being a puritan bootlicker like those devs who milk people in potatreon with fake incest slop.
 
If I want to delete all my save files for this, to reinstall it from scratch, where can I find them (on a PC)?
 
C User (your Name) AppData Roaming RenPy
ApData is a Hidden Folder
There are all Savefiles from RenPy Games
 
Why is there an android port at all? Who actually thinks playing games like this on their smart phone or tablet is a safe behavior?
 
Why is there an android port at all? Who actually thinks playing games like this on their smart phone or tablet is a safe behavior?
only 83% of LC members live in their parents basement.
that leaves 17% of members that can leave or play on their phone or tablet anywhere / anytime they want.


 
Why is there an android port at all? Who actually thinks playing games like this on their smart phone or tablet is a safe behavior?
Bro it's just so much more convenient.. why wouldn't you? 🤷
 
Bro it's just so much more convenient.. why wouldn't you? 🤷
I'd call it more brave than convenient. *Pictures someone playing this or some other loli AVN on their tablet at the local park when some random kid runs up to them and asks "Whatcha doin' mister?" with mama bear running after them not too far behind.*
 
I'd call it more brave than convenient. *Pictures someone playing this or some other loli AVN on their tablet at the local park when some random kid runs up to them and asks "Whatcha doin' mister?" with mama bear running after them not too far behind.*
well that's a really, really bad analogy but, if "you" play western style lolisho games out in public at a children's playground you deserve 20 years in the clink when you get caught.
I can only hope you are aware this is a really good reason of why "doors" were invented not to mention "personal computers"
 
well that's a really, really bad analogy but, if "you" play western style lolisho games out in public at a children's playground you deserve 20 years in the clink when you get caught.
I can only hope you are aware this is a really good reason of why "doors" were invented not to mention "personal computers"
It's why me and 85% of the rest of us perverts have PC's. Only .apk I've ever fucked with is Tetris and Candy Crush, the latter I quickly got tired of after it demanding money every 30 minutes or wait for a new life, like it thinks it's still the 1980's and people are still willing to constantly feed it quarters to keep playing it. Why someone would waste money on a phone/tablet at home when a PC is more functional and in some cases cheaper makes no sense to me. If I had to pick between them I simply wouldn't own a phone. Up until about 2015 all we had were a landline anyway and as long as the PC worked it wasn't all that horrible. But yeah most justifiable use cases for phones/tablets are mobility hence the pervert-in-the-park scenario that popped in my head. As an aside dunno about my zip code but in a lot of places unless they also have their dicks out and jacking off to it watching porn in public is legal, so instead of 20 years all they'd get is a scolding and maybe an ass-kicking from aforementioned mama bear.

Edit: After looking it up out of curiosity (not that I have an urge to jack off in public): depending on exact circumstances where I am it's just public indecency, at worst 1 year in jail, a $2500 fine, and added to the pervert list (which means less and less over time anyway when it starts getting to the point there's more on the list than not on it) if it's upgraded to a 5th degree felony. Apparently public fappers are not common enough where I am to increase that penalty I guess, though a few exhibitionists do get caught fucking in public every now and then.
 
Last edited:
I may be different than most, but i like to relax in bed before i go to sleep and enjoy a good avn story. Using PC i feel i cant relax and enjoy the story as much, on top of that I don't generally sleep well so if i wake up and cant go back to sleep i just pull up an avn and usually 30 mins later i sleepy. And No i dont mean personal pleasuring during that time. 🤣😂. Is PC completely superior in every other way ? Id say 💯 yes. I also dont have privacy, my lady could enter the room, and that wouldn't be good.
 
Back
Top Bottom