[Unity] VN AI Ren'Py Domination In Desire [0.131 beta] [Fap-e-Nator]

3.67 star(s) 3 ratings
3.67 star(s) 3 reviews
Images were generated with AI tools instead of a typical rendering application.
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
what ya all think... which version of her should i use ? Or other suggestions?
o/
First I don't have played your game yet, so my point of view surely may be off.
Second, I prefer when creator are more on their side of author, and not on the side of their public/viewer/consumer.
It's like asking to peoples if Darth Vader should be the genitor of Luke. I know it isn't the same and it can be tough to chose alone .. I know but it's my point of view ^^
By this I mean that you know the personality of your character and by your point of view you can chose to stay close or not to stereotypes per exemple.

So, I like the third, it's the first I've saw in one of your previous message. The bred one is nice but maybe too much lolita, I don't know I like lolita style but in fact most lolita are adult and the bread/double piggy tails are there for rejuvenate them. The hair colored one, meh I largely prefer light red head haha ^^

This was my two cents, I should take a bit of time to try your game ^^
 
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments

One day I'll like to learn how to make AI images, I've tried with the help of ChatGPT/Grok early this year but this was awful (better result with Grok and yes I've tried in local but I'm too newbie and I was misguided).
I just wanted to make caricatural posters of Harry Potter (Called "Harry Plotteur", which mean "Harry Fondler" in english ^^) fondling and lifting the skirt of Hermione but ..
 
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
what ya all think... which version of her should i use ? Or other suggestions?

IMO- 1st one looks great and looks alot like the chapter one sister.
Darker hair (2nd Pic) Looks amazing. Please send whichever one you dont use to the following address...
She will need some consoling..
I find the 2nd my Favorite though.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
what ya all think... which version of her should i use ? Or other suggestions?

Middle one for me as well.

But, small question: why not make the game in Renpy? What you made now looks like Renpy but it works clunky...
 
Middle one for me as well.

But, small question: why not make the game in Renpy? What you made now looks like Renpy but it works clunky...
o/
Dev answered this about your question :
 
patch note "*131beta minor ui fixes for android only" patch in 9 months, can we start calling this vn borderline abandoned or just "maybe ill work on this in a year or whenever someone pays me enough"
 
patch note "*131beta minor ui fixes for android only" patch in 9 months, can we start calling this vn borderline abandoned or just "maybe ill work on this in a year or whenever someone pays me enough"
What are you talking about? 1.30 beta was released just a few days ago.
1.31 beta just contains a few fixes for the Android version of 1.30 beta.
 
patch note "*131beta minor ui fixes for android only" patch in 9 months, can we start calling this vn borderline abandoned or just "maybe ill work on this in a year or whenever someone pays me enough"
I dont get any money for this.
 
What are you talking about? 1.30 beta was released just a few days ago.
1.31 beta just contains a few fixes for the Android version of 1.30 beta.
Actually he is correct it been quite some time since i release 1.30. ive been slacking.
 
I dont get any money for this.
and that is sad to hear, but it is also going to be very hard to persuade anybody to support a developer with a patch time this long, i truly hope you someday can start getting paid something for your work, but all startups suck because you feel you work for free and you mostly do, but it's a period we all need to get through for people to start noticing our product, almost nobody would come to my business if i didn't have the lights on, if there was dust all over the place and in general my business looked abandoned.

edit: please set up some kinda buy me a coffy or equivalent in your country, at least give people the option to support you even if it's just a little currently
 
Actually he is correct it been quite some time since i release 1.30. ive been slacking.
It's hard to maintain a rythme when it is not a full time activity even if passion is there.
Even more when it's just an hobby.

I can add a ton of "even more when/if" but we get it.
 
and that is sad to hear, but it is also going to be very hard to persuade anybody to support a developer with a patch time this long, i truly hope you someday can start getting paid something for your work, but all startups suck because you feel you work for free and you mostly do, but it's a period we all need to get through for people to start noticing our product, almost nobody would come to my business if i didn't have the lights on, if there was dust all over the place and in general my business looked abandoned.

edit: please set up some kinda buy me a coffy or equivalent in your country, at least give people the option to support you even if it's just a little currently
Thanks, but i never made this with intent to get money from it, i have a full time job that pays decent. This is just a fun hobby to give back to the community of my fellow perves😉.
 
Last edited:
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments

Already added these to the main post
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Based on responses and what makes sense for the story im leaning towards these looks for the two sisters.
Younger girl (pig tails) will be casually dress with sweater and pants, kinda nerdy into Fantasy Romance novels, smart but reserved/quiet, observant.
The slightly older sister will be more of a glam punk outfit. Rock band shirt tight leather mini skirt and fish net stockings with trendy boots. May even add some dark eye liner. (Shes in her rebellious stage ) More witty, and sarcastic.
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Based on responses and what makes sense for the story im leaning towards these looks for the two sisters.
Younger girl (pig tails) will be casually dress with sweater and pants, kinda nerdy into Fantasy Romance novels, smart but reserved/quiet, observant.
The slightly older sister will be more of a glam punk outfit. Rock band shirt tight leather mini skirt and fish net stockings with trendy boots. May even add some dark eye liner. (Shes in her rebellious stage ) More witty, and sarcastic.
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
Nice nice nice! Did my comment help you decide or I'm making things up?
 
Based on responses and what makes sense for the story im leaning towards these looks for the two sisters.
Younger girl (pig tails) will be casually dress with sweater and pants, kinda nerdy into Fantasy Romance novels, smart but reserved/quiet, observant.
The slightly older sister will be more of a glam punk outfit. Rock band shirt tight leather mini skirt and fish net stockings with trendy boots. May even add some dark eye liner. (Shes in her rebellious stage ) More witty, and sarcastic.
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
VERRRY nice. Great to see a range of expressions too. 👌
 
Back
Top Bottom