[Unity] VN AI Ren'Py Domination In Desire [0.131 beta] [Fap-e-Nator]

3.67 star(s) 3 ratings
3.67 star(s) 3 reviews
Images were generated with AI tools instead of a typical rendering application.
probly give her differnt hair. she has same hair as the other girl for most part. probaly a good way to do it is if you alrady have some stuff did for her have a event where she forces you to go with her ot get hair did and change her hair then.
 
If you are considering suggestions regarding the model graphics from players, here's one from me: please add more expressions to the faces to make them believable and improve immersion. The game starts with the main girl being drugged, taken away and raped/ ravished, all while wearing the same pretty smile plastered on her face.
 
I think you might be running in windowed mode with the bottom of the window extending below the edge of your screen.
Either:
1. maximize the window to fit your screen (double click the bar at the top, or use the square button in the top right corner).
2. go to options and select fullscreen mode.
Unfortunately I was and still am in fullscreen, though I appreciate the attempt to help(I did go double check just in case my memory was faulty, but no such luck). If a save slot is empty(on the bottom row), it doesn't block my ability to click the page numbers and/or arrows under it. But if it has a save file in the slot, then mousing over the page numbers and/or arrows does not highlight them, nor select them if clicked, but instead the save file above them.

Edit: Have attached two screen snips, though it removed my cursor from the second one sadly, the save slot in the bottom left in this case blocks the left arrow and the Autosave page, and so on.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Unfortunately I was and still am in fullscreen, though I appreciate the attempt to help(I did go double check just in case my memory was faulty, but no such luck). If a save slot is empty(on the bottom row), it doesn't block my ability to click the page numbers and/or arrows under it. But if it has a save file in the slot, then mousing over the page numbers and/or arrows does not highlight them, nor select them if clicked, but instead the save file above them.

Edit: Have attached two screen snips, though it removed my cursor from the second one sadly, the save slot in the bottom left in this case blocks the left arrow and the Autosave page, and so on.
Does it help if you approach from below? I mean, don't let the cursor anywhere near the lowest save slot? Btw. I'm not there yet - I don't use a large number of save slots.
 
Does it help if you approach from below? I mean, don't let the cursor anywhere near the lowest save slot? Btw. I'm not there yet - I don't use a large number of save slots.
It does not, no. There was once this game I played with a vaguely similar issue(it's been a good few years, so memory ain't guaranteeable) where it had an issue that despite the visible numbers and things being in the normal spot, the actual highlight/click point was a good bit beneath them, so I did try coming from beneath, all the way from the bottom of the screen on up.

Appreciate the help. Like I said with my first post, Like what's present thus far in the game, and I did find my workaround via going to the save menu via keyboard escape and using arrow keys, so mostly bringing this up in case there's a chance it is or might affect others and can be fixed. Just my own little thank you such as it is.
 
Most the unity links seem to not work (only gofile and viking seem to work) and the renpy file name is a lie. (but it is still the latest version)

Lets try this out. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
ok. nice but its not just the file version it also show's 1.16 on the main title screen but I will check it out thanks.
Another Dev built the Renpy version and used my dialogue file name for the game version #, while ive been increasing that number with alot of minor updates to Unity , bug fixes ,UI , etc. Its the only Renpy release for this game so far.
 
If you are considering suggestions regarding the model graphics from players, here's one from me: please add more expressions to the faces to make them believable and improve immersion. The game starts with the main girl being drugged, taken away and raped/ ravished, all while wearing the same pretty smile plastered on her face.
I am hoping the expression sheet helps with that. Its very common for alot of the Generative AI Models to add smiles to people no matter the circumstances.. i fought that alot with version 1 DnD.

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
what ya all think... which version of her should i use ? Or other suggestions?
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
what ya all think... which version of her should i use ? Or other suggestions?
Bottom one but also add a version of the model if you can that is preteen idk 5-10years old for those of us who use the age unlocker, also what is the timeframe of each update no rush but a lot of these ai games tend to have long dev cycles at times I mean the seven seas has not had an update in a while
 
the middle one is best i think. there billions of blond type npc in games but few do muti hair color hell most dont even do more than standard hair
it might be good for a teen npc but from what I understand especially as I set the main girl as 13 the younger sibling should be a preteen and while preteens can do multi hair colours it is more common in teenage years i also like that the bottom one is close in appearance to her older sister
 
Sorry, but hebe is currently as low as im willing to go. She could pass for a really young looking 18 yo or a 13-14 yo going to have to live with that for now.
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
what ya all think... which version of her should i use ? Or other suggestions?

🤷. Also dev time 😭 well originally i said april of this year for this release so... Im already 6 months late. I dont even want to say cause i probably wont hit it, but If im really motivated by the end of the month hopefully or a little later, Sorry I just get to it when im feeling motivated to do this type of content and have free time from my personal and work life.
Bottom one but also add a version of the model if you can that is preteen idk 5-10years old for those of us who use the age unlocker, also what is the timeframe of each update no rush but a lot of these ai games tend to have long dev cycles at times I mean the seven seas has not had an update in a while

it might be good for a teen npc but from what I understand especially as I set the main girl as 13 the younger sibling should be a preteen and while preteens can do multi hair colours it is more common in teenage years i also like that the bottom one is close in appearance to her older sister
 
Last edited:
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
what ya all think... which version of her should i use ? Or other suggestions?



 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Sorry, but hebe is currently as low as im willing to go. She could pass for a really young looking 18 yo or a 13-14 yo going to have to live with that for now.


🤷. Also dev time 😭 well originally i said april of this year for this release so... Im already 6 months late. I dont even want to say, but If im really motivated by the end of the month hopefully or maybe later, Sorry just get to end when im feeling up to it and have free time.
Currently? that's interesting. As for dev time that's all good make sure you don't burn yourself out its enough to know development is progressing
 
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
what ya all think... which version of her should i use ? Or other suggestions?
Maybe you could use a different colour for the highlights for the one in the middle. Or, best of all, don't use highlights at all. The grey hair is making her look like an old lady. VERY cute model, though. 🥰
 
Back
Top Bottom