Xeno_Frost Lewd Registered Joined Jan 26, 2025 Threads 0 Messages 176 Vouches 0 Likes 230 LewdCoins ⚡3,053 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Mar 11, 2026 #161 Not really I found it interesting on how they can make the same character different in there own way
E evvi Unconfirmed Mar 14, 2026 #162 Not so much, at least if gamedev make some effort to change clothes, hair or things like that
K kermitsu Lewd Registered Joined Mar 24, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 84 Vouches 0 Likes 20 LewdCoins ⚡737 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 6 Months of Service Mar 25, 2026 #163 As long as there's some changes I'm fine with it
H highstr Lewd Registered Joined Mar 23, 2026 Threads 1 Messages 74 Vouches 0 Likes 46 LewdCoins ⚡849 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 6 Months of Service Mar 26, 2026 #164 it does to an extent but if they can make it different enough with a hair style and fashion it can be enough for me to ignore
it does to an extent but if they can make it different enough with a hair style and fashion it can be enough for me to ignore
ppkmaster Lewd Registered Joined Mar 22, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 65 Vouches 0 Likes 27 LewdCoins ⚡7 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 6 Months of Service Mar 26, 2026 #165 If the models are exactly the same, with no minor changes, then it bothers me.
7 7koUr9983hDJ Lewd Registered Joined Mar 26, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 30 Vouches 0 Likes 116 LewdCoins ⚡619 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 6 Months of Service Mar 26, 2026 #166 I do not care if a model is the same between games
D Deleted member 230276 Unconfirmed Mar 26, 2026 #167 I don’t mind it as long as there are some changes.
S superslappy Registered Joined Mar 27, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 1 Vouches 0 Likes 0 LewdCoins ⚡12 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 6 Months of Service Mar 27, 2026 #168 I find that I don't mind the same characters. What tends to bother me more is when characters wear the same clothes day after day in a game. That's the thing that tends to drive me crazy.
I find that I don't mind the same characters. What tends to bother me more is when characters wear the same clothes day after day in a game. That's the thing that tends to drive me crazy.