exlurker Game Developer Lewd Registered zoidberg Joined Mar 22, 2026 Threads 24 Messages 1,405 Vouches 0 Likes 2,681 LewdCoins ⚡1,121 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 6 Months of Service Apr 26, 2026 #121 I play for the story but if I get bored I try to disassemble the game and see the images and videos.
hesomelojelo Lewd Registered Joined Apr 17, 2026 Threads 3 Messages 45 Vouches 0 Likes 63 LewdCoins ⚡1 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 5 Months of Service Apr 27, 2026 #122 Mostly for the porn but the good stories I'll pay attention to. Especially where there are consequences and routes get locked out I'll lock in and have a think before clicking.
Mostly for the porn but the good stories I'll pay attention to. Especially where there are consequences and routes get locked out I'll lock in and have a think before clicking.
O OboDisk Lewd Registered Joined Jun 27, 2025 Threads 0 Messages 2 Vouches 0 Likes 6 LewdCoins ⚡341 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Apr 27, 2026 #123 There has to be a balance between the two. Really though, it depends on my mood. There's also truth in the story adding to the porn scenes.
There has to be a balance between the two. Really though, it depends on my mood. There's also truth in the story adding to the porn scenes.