Theme editor

Do you only play games that have a male MC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 586
  • Views Views 25K
Yes, If it is a female MC, I completely lose my interest in that game. The only situations I consider arousing involve a male and a female character, and I want to control the male character.
 
Mainly male mc but sometimes i wanna look at a woman when i'm playing so i play as a female mc
 
I don't really care if it's a male or female MC. If it is with a female MC, I prefer it not to be in first person tho.
 
yea i like imagining myself as the mc so being a female mc and sleeping with a bunch of dudes is weird to me
 
I don't. I play both games with male and female MC, but with caveat:
- Male MC: netorare = NO. Yes, also applies for games with "female protagonist" tag but have significant portions of player controlling a male character.
- Female MC: first goal is nude roaming, second goal is fuck everything that moves, third goal is not entering bad end that cuts the game short doing so. If I'm railroaded into bad end for enjoying the erotic elements I will just delete the game.
Also in both cases I don't dig gore, extreme ryona, and scat.
 
I don't. Most of the game I play have a man or a boy as MC. But I also liked game when the mc was a futa (because they fuck girls too most of the times); or some games when the MC is a girl, even if usually are lesbian game (Mostly because I don't like men or the corruption female MC path those other games usually have).
 
Back
Top Bottom