Theme editor

Do you like Visual Novel or Sandbox games?

  • Thread starter Thread starter aslovesas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 8K

Do you like Visual Novel or Sandbox games?

  • Visual Novel

    Votes: 84 82.4%
  • Sandbox

    Votes: 18 17.6%

  • Total voters
    102
I like sandboxes at first when there is lots to do. The interactivity is a plus in my books, provided that it isn't accompanied by unnecessary grind. But unfortunately, in most games, they wear out their welcome as content decreases.
 
i feel that in VN the immersion in the story is greater, idk, constantly navigating from point to point is awful
 
I think for me it's both. I do like VN's but sometimes in sandbox games time flie's a bit more.
If there is too much grind I don't like them, though.
A nice mix as in BADik with the VN- and the free-roaming parts is perfect in my opinion!
 
Back
Top Bottom