Cohabitation Games

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxman994
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 504
  • Views Views 11K
Few days late but have you tried entering the toilet when she's peeing? Make sure her trust and interest are high enough that she allows sexual harassment from you

Yeah I think I was maxed out. At least I should've been, it was he endgame, but I can't say 100%. Thanks for the tip though!

Some news about .

Release date is changed to early 2027, new illustration of Himari, implementation of photo diary feature, and the soundtrack for the living room. This game is starting to shape up really well, and when it releases, I'm looking forward to discuss it with all of you!
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
Artstyle looks very clean. I love it. Hope it's as amazing as it looks when it comes out!
 
I quite don't understand how this rule 7 thing works exactly there. Because there are some games that are still there but can be perfectly removed, and vice-versa. But anyways, honestly at the end of the day these are just games so who cares lol
those people cannot for the lives of them distingush games to irl, or simple refuse to. Bro i love FPS but that doesn't make me want to go out and shoot people... it's really not that hard to understand but the "mods" and their bootlickers will always find way to argue against that and it's infuriating
 
those people cannot for the lives of them distingush games to irl, or simple refuse to. Bro i love FPS but that doesn't make me want to go out and shoot people... it's really not that hard to understand but the "mods" and their bootlickers will always find way to argue against that and it's infuriating


You actually should be ASHAMED
You must be registered to see attachments
to like games about WAR and KILLING PEOPLE. Did you know in the late 90's how many people died because of WAR? Huh? Well 20 years later this number litteraly TRIPLED because of DEGENERATES liek you who want to KILL PEOPLE insteand of just live in PEACE with FLOWERS and NAKED LOLIS who only ask for LOVE, and SUCKING DICKS as part of their TRIANING, but instead NO, you have TRAINING for WAR, and CHILD SOILDERS in AFRICA, and all tihs bcs of mf like YOU
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

You actually should be ASHAMED
You must be registered to see attachments
to like games about WAR and KILLING PEOPLE. Did you know in the late 90's how many people died because of WAR? Huh? Well 20 years later this number litteraly TRIPLED because of DEGENERATES liek you who want to KILL PEOPLE insteand of just live in PEACE with FLOWERS and NAKED LOLIS who only ask for LOVE, and SUCKING DICKS as part of their TRIANING, but instead NO, you have TRAINING for WAR, and CHILD SOILDERS in AFRICA, and all tihs bcs of mf like YOU
This tiny text looks like you're moving away from person who's saying that :LOL:
 
lol wanted to emphasize the meaningless tunnel, but actually it would be the opposite, I expect anyone with common sense to move away from that kind of people (who would anyway have a sick tendancy to follow you until stopped by self defense)
 
Yeah I think I was maxed out. At least I should've been, it was he endgame, but I can't say 100%. Thanks for the tip though!


Artstyle looks very clean. I love it. Hope it's as amazing as it looks when it comes out!
So some of the stuff in Inusaku's games are based on event chains, so your first time barging in she will always be embarassed and kick you out. Doing it a second time gets you a better reaction and so on until you reach the end of the chain and have full access to the scene.
 
Do you guys think it would be wise to put a game time indication?



This one for instance is... nice -? (not bad, but there are games i would qualify as nice that are better. I just lack the vocabulary here), mostly because you have seen it all after roughly 30 minutes, as opposed to let say imouto fantasy that can potentially keep you going for dozens of hours, or transformative summer that could be like 2 - 3 hours long

The genre revolves a lot around more or less slow paced seduction, and grinding while expecting a cool payoff

As the list will be more and more fleshed out I think it would be a good objective indicator for people to find what they seek
And ofc would be also much less demanding than rating every single one of them

If you were to think this is a relevant idea @maxman994 i can help if needed as there are quite a few games in the below list that I've played (+ others mentionned in the thread that have not been implemented yet)
Just saw this reply, dont know how i missed it earlier. Yeah we could definitely add expected playtimes, doesn't have to be super detailed either, we could classify something like "short, medium, or long" with some expected timeframes for each one and add those as a descriptor to each one. ill especially need help on that front for the ones that I havent played.

Edit: want to also emphasize that this is quite an iterative list, as there's quite a lot that can be done to improve it. At some point, I wanna add images to the post like the other list, and also get some descriptions up for the games that i haven't played, as right now I'm just archiving links basically if i don't have anything to add there.
 
Last edited:
Also complete aside but if any of yall feel strongly about any game on the list and want to write a better description than i am, feel free to and @ me. Some of these descriptions i'm adding i know are barebones and need work.

This goes doubly so for any games that i havent tried myself, as i will add any description im given for those.
A poll might be a good way to decide if a game should enter the list
 
Are any of the sex scenes interactive? I wouldn't expect them to be at first glance.
On that note, I think there isn't a tag for interactive sex scenes on this site, is there?
It's more of a gallery collector than anything. You can create unique sequences once you unlock every CGs, but that's it
 
I guess if @maxman994 is up for the job. Wouldn't want them risking their sleep over maintaining this thread xd
to be honest, it could literally be as simple as whenever someone throws a game into the thread (preferably one at a time for new games), we could just react with predecided reactions for yay or nay. Given enough yay reactions, they can be added to the main post, otherwise they can just sit in the thread and if someone reads through they'll still see it.

Edit: on second thought we might just be overthinking it. Even if a game gets added to the list that we later decide shouldnt be on there, its as simple as just taking it out of the main post, as it'll still be here in the thread anyways.
 
to be honest, it could literally be as simple as whenever someone throws a game into the thread (preferably one at a time for new games), we could just react with predecided reactions for yay or nay. Given enough yay reactions, they can be added to the main post, otherwise they can just sit in the thread and if someone reads through they'll still see it.
You must be registered to see attachments

I vote for this to be the 'nay' vote
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
on second thought we might just be overthinking it. Even if a game gets added to the list that we later decide shouldnt be on there, its as simple as just taking it out of the main post, as it'll still be here in the thread anyways.
In that case, I hope your account is well secured, if we lose you, we lose the thread lol
 
IIRC there's a way to archive a thread, yes? How do you do it?
Hell if I know lmao, what I meant was that the ability to edit the thread would be lost, but the thread itself would remain.
 
Hell if I know lmao, what I meant was that the ability to edit the thread would be lost, but the thread itself would remain.
True, true. Just wondering cuz I remember that one guy on f95 went poof after making a thread on Futarigurashi v1.62 (age regression update), along with the thread as well. There was a good amount of discussion inside it too. Just wished I could've done something about it
 
In that case, I hope your account is well secured, if we lose you, we lose the thread lol
in the worst case, a other user can make a new cohab thread and give us here the link and thats it.
 
Hell if I know lmao, what I meant was that the ability to edit the thread would be lost, but the thread itself would remain.

Well we would would need to pass through a moderator I guess

mods mods, anyone willing to be the protective deity of cohabitation games' thread? : . It's like being part of the greek pantheon. + headpats
 
i dont think we need to worry about archiving quite yet, as i think having the thread open to editing and posting is still worthwhile, especially as games come out. If anyone's worried about losing the list, id recommend making a local copy via your choice of text editor.
 
Back
Top Bottom