Character Ideas needed: Kemono Academy- In development at a slower rate

shiho_yukimura

Registered
Nov 25, 2023
LC COIN
This is a game I am developing, its a visual novel. In order to reach a wider audience it will have NSFW content. It a female Protagonist were you will be able to pick from a few different characters to play as. Though for now its just one as I work out how do make this. This is only my seconded attempt at make a game, so don't expect the stars. If you have any advise or input it would be most satisfactory. If you want to get a feel for the game the alpha is already out and I'll keep updating when I have time. Keep in mind this is a very early stage development and I'm a college student as well. Updates may take a bit do to this. My plans keep this game free, cuz I too like free things. Also with this being my first real full on attempt to make it a game, I don't feel it is right to charge someone.

Working on it though:
If you have an idea for a character you want to see and let me know, I want the academy to look lively!
Let me know what else you want in the game!

OC: Are fine if there yours and you want them in forever. I'm only making characters in Koikatsu.BetterRepack.RX6 so nothing to crazy.

Game:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Jan 4, 2023
Website
lord-voldy-2022.itch.io
LC COIN
I have sources for assets and Free and Open-Source Software

Drawings and Images:
Gimp
Krita
Inkscape
(Really good for logos and vector images once you get the hang of it)
Pinta
Libresprite -
FOSS pixel art software

Music:
LMMS (DAW (Digital Audio Workstation)) I use this one mostly, it's available on other platforms as well, I think even on arm64 Linux distros as well
Audacity - Audio Editor

Photos: - If you use photos as assets in your game
Darktable

Misc: - Software I use that aids me
LibreOffice - Like Microsoft Office, but a free and open source version - good for making guides and documents
MediaInfo - utility for reading information from audio and video files
WinFF - A graphical User interface for FFmpeg, Used for converting file formats ie ogg, mp3, mp4, etc.

Recording:
OBS Studio - For video capture, recording and live streaming.
Public Domain / No Copyright / Royalty Free assets:

- for fonts

Reactions: 1 users

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Jan 4, 2023
Website
lord-voldy-2022.itch.io
LC COIN
This is a game I am developing, its a visual novel. In order to reach a wider audience it will have NSFW content. It a female Protagonist were you will be able to pick from a few different characters to play as. Though for now its just one as I work out how do make this. This is only my seconded attempt at make a game, so don't expect the stars. If you have any advise or input it would be most satisfactory. If you want to get a feel for the game the alpha is already out and I'll keep updating when I have time. Keep in mind this is a very early stage development and I'm a college student as well. Updates may take a bit do to this. My plans keep this game free, cuz I too like free things. Also with this being my first real full on attempt to make it a game, I don't feel it is right to charge someone.

Working on it though:
If you have an idea for a character you want to see and let me know, I want the academy to look lively!
Let me know what else you want in the game!

OC: Are fine if there yours and you want them in forever. I'm only making characters in Koikatsu.BetterRepack.RX6 so nothing to crazy.

Game:
What happened to your project? Are you stepping back from it for now?

brknparts

Registered
Nov 6, 2022
LC COIN
share something that you already worked on, so we can see what we can expect.
Maybe writing or something like that, an good story can carry games even if does have very little nsfw for what it seems

Ciferat

Registered
Lewd
Nov 20, 2023
LC COIN
Interesting. But if you don't have a lot of experience, you shouldn't take on big things, try with one character. Do you want to make a point towards the plot or content - Here's the main question you need to answer.

Back
Top Bottom