Born to lurk, forced to engage in social engineering

BrocktonOToole

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 2, 2024
LC COIN
People are just gonna farm enough LC and then go right back to lurking, lol. It's like being forced to nice to the kid you aren't friends with that your parent invited to your birthday party.
Yeah, everybody's been really nice so far. But I know they don't really want to chat with me. Like all those strippers, they're just being nice.

Reactions: 1 users

amorazi

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
I've been surprised by how generally civil people have been with things but I imagine the ragers did most of their raging when the site was in flux and couldn't decide what to do. I suppose my own mentality's been 'this isn't really what I want to be doing but while doing it I may as well like when when I can and try and stay on topic'

Fireball

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 25, 2022
LC COIN
I've been surprised by how generally civil people have been with things but I imagine the ragers did most of their raging when the site was in flux and couldn't decide what to do. I suppose my own mentality's been 'this isn't really what I want to be doing but while doing it I may as well like when when I can and try and stay on topic'
Yeah, I've not seen a lot of toxic shit, refreshing :D

Aces.High

Registered
LV

Nov 11, 2022
LC COIN
Online loner for life, not really interested in socializing, just here for the games.

Reactions: 1 user

amorazi

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
At least when it comes down to it it's not a ton, still a pain though :confused:

zzzzzzzzzz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
At least when it comes down to it it's not a ton, still a pain though :confused:
Yep. It isn't awful if you just sit down and work at it here and there. Its just frustrating that its required to begin with. I'm looking forward to being done with it for sure.

amorazi

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
Yep. It isn't awful if you just sit down and work at it here and there. Its just frustrating that its required to begin with. I'm looking forward to being done with it for sure.
Me too man, me too. I truly wonder if this will solve the forum problems anyway or if we're going to see other solutions

Dafuking

Registered
LV

Feb 21, 2023
LC COIN
I thought i was a lurker but i like making jokes in comment sections.
Me too! Sure, here's two jokes for you:

-Why did the lurker finally post in the forum?
-Because he was afraid all he'd get was karma-dyne!

Another one, another one:
-Why did the lurker start posting in the forum?
-They wanted to earn some a-thread-line income!

(Get it? Like "additional" income, but with a thread... I'll show myself out.)

Note: They're super funny and they're not written by an AI, I swear...

andere234432

Registered
LV

Oct 23, 2023
LC COIN
Yep it's a bit of a pain, I bet comment frequency will drop significantly once most have unlocked members+

holadea

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 10, 2024
LC COIN
It is what it is and I have just accepted it, once its done I am back to shadows

Reactions: 1 users

Moses

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 19, 2023
LC COIN
See if i pretend you all aren't real people its basically still lurking and I'm a schizo talking to myself

Back
Top Bottom