Lewd
LV

Feb 21, 2023
Website
www.instagram.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
i agree with the engagement thing, and you have no idea how good you have it. it used to be that on some forums you had to grind for months to get the sauce.
ask me for my (forums) war stories, i have some to share.

Reactions: 4 users

tartche

I'm here to engage in degeneratory communication
Registered
LV

Dec 3, 2023
LC COIN
What were these forums? Similar to this one or about something else?

Noci

𝓕𝓾𝓶𝓸̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪ 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓻
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 21, 2023
Website
www.instagram.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
other small including forums, some are still up, some have died, some were raided, some went into hiding

anonvonbron

Registered
LV

Jul 19, 2023
LC COIN
i agree with the engagement thing, and you have no idea how good you have it. it used to be that on some forums you had to grind for months to get the sauce.
ask me for my (forums) war stories, i have some to share.
I don't understand how put out many are. Getting cut off is a great opportunity to self assess, get outside and touch some grass

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Yeah I been on about 4 hours and am up to 120 something so idk could be worse. I just have trouble engaging because the forums look like a random mess. I can't make heads or tails an I'm new af. I just found out about this cuz I read about lolicit ,whatever that was? I guess it was great. but got pointed in this direction. Then found out I'm a "lurker"
It looks like a mess because it kinda is, people are dumping their grind and farm posts in all kind of threads. The interesting ones are getting burried fast.

Sural Argonus

Uhhh...What's this button do?
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 21, 2023
Website
suralargonus.wixsite.com
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
The problem is all the whiners complaining about the "grind" are either ignorant or just plain ignoring the reasons WHY this happened...
and honestly...it's getting tiresome seeing post after post bitching about how "hard" the grind is.

You have options.

1. Get over it and just interact a little every day in the right threads.
2. Stop coming here.

Sorry to be blunt, but the same types of posts have been flooding the forums for a while now, and it's just getting old.

Reactions: 2 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
The problem is all the whiners complaining about the "grind" are either ignorant or just plain ignoring the reasons WHY this happened...
and honestly...it's getting tiresome seeing post after post bitching about how "hard" the grind is.

You have options.

1. Get over it and just interact a little every day in the right threads.
2. Stop coming here.

Sorry to be blunt, but the same types of posts have been flooding the forums for a while now, and it's just getting old.
You are kinda doomscrolling. :LOL:
It's been like this since day one of member+ and it propably won't stop either. :confused:
Just step back for a while and recharge your energy with some nice smols, then you can dip again into this "farm fram farm" "grind grind grind" spamfest. ;)

Reactions: 1 users

Noci

𝓕𝓾𝓶𝓸̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪̺̪ 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓻
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 21, 2023
Website
www.instagram.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
i mean, i started today and i am half way there, it's not that big of a deal. there are many sites that require a personal invite or a referrer to join or access certain parts,
for example:
You must be registered to see attachments

doesntlikellamas

Registered
LV

Sep 1, 2023
LC COIN
I don't know if it used to be 5 points per message but I'm happy now that I know that. Sets a clear goal and not baiting for likes (do likes earn points?)

Reactions: 1 user

Skelly22

Registered
LV

May 16, 2022
LC COIN
I'd much rather not have to grind since I've never before been interested in forums but I'm kind of happy to have been "forced" to go into forums because I'm kind happy to speak out on my thoughts

Mancuello

Registered
LV

Jul 11, 2022
LC COIN
I'd much rather not have to grind since I've never before been interested in forums but I'm kind of happy to have been "forced" to go into forums because I'm kind happy to speak out on my thoughts
exactly,but i dkn whats is worse grind or post my thoughts

Tripping1894

Registered
LV

Apr 15, 2023
LC COIN
you know, i wouldn't have to lurk or grind if there were a "generañl interests" board, like for books or movies and stuff, it would be like reading the articles on a playboy magazine

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
you know, i wouldn't have to lurk or grind if there were a "generañl interests" board, like for books or movies and stuff, it would be like reading the articles on a playboy magazine
That's what the Off-Topic section is supposed to be for.
There's also General Discussions, but there should only go stuff that's related to this forum's content, e.g. about games and comics.
But because of the members+ requirements everbody does whatever, so cleaning up would be a huge hassle for the staff.

But you can still post there and try to start a discussion. There are already some movie threads.

Lll

Registered
LV

Jun 5, 2022
LC COIN
I thought i was a lurker but i like making jokes in comment sections.

Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom