Born to lurk, forced to engage in social engineering

Present Herald

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
The problem is all the whiners complaining about the "grind" are either ignorant or just plain ignoring the reasons WHY this happened...
and honestly...it's getting tiresome seeing post after post bitching about how "hard" the grind is.

You have options.

1. Get over it and just interact a little every day in the right threads.
2. Stop coming here.

Sorry to be blunt, but the same types of posts have been flooding the forums for a while now, and it's just getting old.
the grind isn't that bad but i'd be a bit biased since i've dabbled with gacha games before,(haven't spent shit thank fuck tho) but the point is people expect shit for free, doesn't help that some people report the games featuring fictional characters because they confuse it with reality(do NOT tell them about a certain doujin website jesus)

Reactions: 1 user

wryxn

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
I discovered speech, started learning japanese and actually gotten into the habit of actually writing stories again

god i hate this forum

Present Herald

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
I discovered speech, started learning japanese and actually gotten into the habit of actually writing stories again

god i hate this forum
an old friend of mine has rudimentary knowledge of Japanese because he's watched a shit ton of anime and (ahem) off brand anime for years now, it's to the point i can quote tekken (and final fantasy) characters and he can tell me roughly what they're saying, either he's gone insane or i'm lacking the iq to process it the way he has.

mojoyoyo

Registered
LV

Oct 4, 2023
LC COIN
Grinding is kinda fun just I think as more and more people get to the end goal it will be get harder to grind like before

yoyomistro

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 21, 2022
LC COIN
I don't understand how put out many are. Getting cut off is a great opportunity to self assess, get outside and touch some grass
Touching grass is overrated. I go to clubs, concerts, festivals, beaches, museums; all the same, I come back to the gooner life.

wryxn

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
an old friend of mine has rudimentary knowledge of Japanese because he's watched a shit ton of anime and (ahem) off brand anime for years now, it's to the point i can quote tekken (and final fantasy) characters and he can tell me roughly what they're saying, either he's gone insane or i'm lacking the iq to process it the way he has.
Thats how i started out aswell, but to be frank, i dont personally see learning languages as very difficult, atleast not as difficult as people make it out to be.
The start is the hardest Part, if it has a different writing system etc but once you got the foot in the door its quite simple.

Mind you i dont mean learning it to perfection is easy, but good enough for basic communication and so on.
You´ll learn alot from just listening, espescially with subtitles constantly.
The real issue begins when you realize that the way charackters say things in an anime is not the way actual japanese people talk.

Most comon example would be "gomenasai" = "I am sorry / apologies"
In comon/more relaxed japanese People would only say "Gomen" Gomen-asai is basically too formal or "too old fashioned"
which isn´t to say it´s never used but you see my point i´m sure.

Not sure why i explained all this. lol

Joedaddy1980

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 25, 2022
LC COIN
The problem is all the whiners complaining about the "grind" are either ignorant or just plain ignoring the reasons WHY this happened...
and honestly...it's getting tiresome seeing post after post bitching about how "hard" the grind is.

You have options.

1. Get over it and just interact a little every day in the right threads.
2. Stop coming here.

Sorry to be blunt, but the same types of posts have been flooding the forums for a while now, and it's just getting old.
That's because if we wanted a chat room we'd go to one. We come here for games and after 2 years getting cut off from updates for games you've been playing since their .01 update is super obnoxious. Lolicit did this and still got shut down. I understand but it doesn't change that it's obnoxious. I'm never gonna meet anyone here and I do respect the hard work and dedication devs make, but forced interaction is kinda lame

Reactions: 1 user

fret3689

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2024
LC COIN
Just try to have conversation on here and look at the games that aren't on games+ talk about them like them comment on them. Even if it's not loli you should find something interesting.

Shimostsuma

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 30, 2023
LC COIN
the grind isn't that bad but i'd be a bit biased since i've dabbled with gacha games before,(haven't spent shit thank fuck tho) but the point is people expect shit for free, doesn't help that some people report the games featuring fictional characters because they confuse it with reality(do NOT tell them about a certain doujin website jesus)
there was a few times that I thought that website got nuked lol it probably receives lots of DDOS attacks

Back
Top Bottom