Theme editor

Bittycat

paquita69

Registered
Joined
Jun 21, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
2
Vouches
0
Likes
0
LewdCoins
⚡-2
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎3 Months of Service‎
Thread owner
Hi, i was looking for bittycat content, does any of you know her actual discord? Or have a link to her content.
Thanks ❤️
 
she's been quite active in Iwara recently, I won't say that's all her content cause it probably isn't, but there's some stuff there and she's been posting pretty consistently there
 
Thread owner
she's been quite active in Iwara recently, I won't say that's all her content cause it probably isn't, but there's some stuff there and she's been posting pretty consistently there
thanks, do you know what her user is?
 
thanks, do you know what her user is?
its bittycat as one expects. I did once hear that Iwara was making it harder for new accounts to view loli content (you can only see it by having an account already and manually removing it from the tag blacklist, but I heard that even that isn't enough anymore), I wasn't able to verify these claims as my acc there is quite old already, so if you don't see any content that could be a reason.
 
she did voiceover loli p3d0 content and had a discord with a bunch of loli lovers which had actual p3d0s. there was probably some big trouble there cuz it got nuked. the twitter keyboard warriors didnt like any of that that, despite the fact that they too support actual p3d0s disguised as "trans". pretty much every site banned her shit and at some point i think she got doxxed so she deleted most if not all her remaining shit from the internet. that was about 1-2 years ago so idk whats happened since
 
Back
Top Bottom