Game Recommendations & Identification

chenzhou

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 23, 2024
LC COIN
I recommend Power Vacuum to everyone. The game is simple, amazing and with wonderful models.
Max's life and Dark Neighbourhood has some dark themes
A word of warning: Power Vacuum is VERY tedious and you have to complete everything on the in-game list before it lets you move on. It's not for a quick fap...you WILL go soft a lot until you play it for a while and save before the lewds.

ArtoriasABW

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 27, 2023
LC COIN
Fashion business, you will play for days and won't get anywhere

Jokes aside, I think one of the most popular is Being a DIK

Peta Jensen

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 24, 2022
LC COIN
The best thing I'm absorbing from this LC coin grind are some wonderful recommendations for games that, even though I've been playing for so long, I still didn't know about.
What I would like you to recommend are games with a female protagonist, but with a family theme or at least a family environment containing some incest or stepcest.
Thanks in advance. ♥️♥️

Reactions: 4 users

offrhythm

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 27, 2023
LC COIN
Depeneds on your qualification for harem.
Snow Daze: Music of winter has a harem ending
Love and Sex: Second Base is one of my fav games, but you gotta work real hard for that harem, and grinding can be a little tedious, but its definitely achievable, and not only is the NTR avoidable, you can shoot the guy that tries it.

ArtoriasABW

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 27, 2023
LC COIN
The most famous is A Wife and a Mother, it's a good "game" but it's been around for years and there's no sex yet

There's also some AWAM clones like Being a Wife, but the author is kinda lost and don't know what to do

Then there's some newer ones with potential like Her Desire and A very full house, but there's not that much "content" yet.

Reactions: 1 user

Peta Jensen

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 24, 2022
LC COIN
The most famous is A Wife and a Mother, it's a good "game" but it's been around for years and there's no sex yet

There's also some AWAM clones like Being a Wife, but the author is kinda lost and don't know what to do

Then there's some newer ones with potential like Her Desire and A very full house, but there's not that much "content" yet.

Yeah I've been waiting so long for some spicy content but meh.. The game looks promising but so far all we have to do is wait
Project Myriam is a pretty good one

I will take a look. Thank u so much!

With Rain Comes the Flood

Never heard of The Point of No Return and With Rain Comes the Flood but thank you so much I'll definitely check it out

Reactions: 1 users

Something07

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 16, 2023
LC COIN

Wait seriously? nothing am almost done with the first one and thought maybe second part would have some scenes☠️

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom