Game Recommendations & Identification

draganth

Registered
Lewd
Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
Something to the likes of Man of the House where you get to go forwards or backwards on sex scenes. Btw is Being a dik like that? haven't played it yet (yes I know)

amieto113

Registered
Lewd
May 16, 2022
LC COIN
There's not that many interactive games with scenes at least nor that I have play but if I find some I'll post them here

Reactions: 1 user

Borf666

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Been into those types of scenes since Pusooy's maddening find the right spot on the screen to advance the scene games.

Unending2164

Registered
Lewd
Apr 18, 2024
LC COIN
Desert Stalker (Has a few swinging scenes)
Timestamps (Has a few swinging scenes)
Midlife Crisis (One or two scenes)
Deliverance (Large amount)
Long story Short (one i can think of off the top of my head)

Shiva

Registered
Lewd
May 5, 2022
LC COIN
While it may (or may not) be abandoned 'Midlife Crisis' has a fit girl (the older daughter's friend). It is also well written with humor and musical references.

Just a thought.

Reactions: 1 user

SaveMeWhoAMI

Registered
Lewd
Jul 4, 2022
LC COIN
Honestly I recommend the three NLT games. They're RPGMV but really good and long.

Treasure of Nadia​

Lust Epidemic​

The Genesis Order​

SaveMeWhoAMI

Registered
Lewd
Jul 4, 2022
LC COIN
Again, I'm not actually sure if I'm allowed to mention games or developers I'm unable to see at the moment... but I'm Guardian my hopes that someday I'll once again be able to Seath e games on the other side of the Black wall of mystery.... 😏
Im pretty sure your safe as long as you don't post images/media and don't go into "detail" too much about the games

Back
Top Bottom