Best Lesbian "with full focus on the lesbian part" games recommendations

Lekma

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 21, 2023
LC COIN
Nice to meet a fellow connoisseur ;), but I acually prefer that nice ass to be completely clad in nylon. That's why I like pantyhose more than stockings. And in my part of the world pantyhose is a part of everyday wear for many young girls, which is nice to look upon. :love:
any recommendation, i'm into pantyhose like way way into that

lord_xenu

Hoot hoot, motherfuckers
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 29, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training. It doesn't have incest if that's what you're looking for, but it exclusively has lesbian content (in fact it's set in a world where men don't even exist). You play as a young woman going to a college for superheroes. Her power is that
she can absorb the power of anyone she has sex with.
It's got a lot of freedom of choice and options for different play styles. You can find it here:
https://lewdcorner.com/threads/champions-of-liberty-institute-of-training-version-0-8-yahotzp.2887/

Reactions: 1 user

Freyr

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 23, 2022
LC COIN
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training. It doesn't have incest if that's what you're looking for, but it exclusively has lesbian content (in fact it's set in a world where men don't even exist). You play as a young woman going to a college for superheroes. Her power is that
she can absorb the power of anyone she has sex with.
It's got a lot of freedom of choice and options for different play styles. You can find it here:
https://lewdcorner.com/threads/champions-of-liberty-institute-of-training-version-0-8-yahotzp.2887/
Sounds interesting! Downloading!

Freyr

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 23, 2022
LC COIN
Another suggestion:

Her Desire

It is a kind of AWAM game but with a lot more sex. It has plenty of straight sex as well but alltotally avoidable. As far as I know you can have a full lesbian path.

Sally69

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 26, 2024
LC COIN
Nice i love lesbian. Tnx for the reomandations. I wil try them out.

Back
Top Bottom