Best Lesbian "with full focus on the lesbian part" games recommendations

Lekma

Registered
Jun 21, 2023
LC COIN
If you played "Foot of the mountains 2" would be a god example, the incest part made it even better

Danv

Too old to care
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Word of Mouth (incest)
Mythos (can pick male/female MC)
Bad Memories (incest, can pick male/female MC)
Mother Lovers Society (incest)
Dog Days of Summer (incest)
Erisa's Summer
Blooming Love (incest)

Reactions: 4 users

Lekma

Registered
Jun 21, 2023
LC COIN
Word of Mouth (incest)
Mythos (can pick male/female MC)
Bad Memories (incest, can pick male/female MC)
Mother Lovers Society (incest)
Dog Days of Summer (incest)
Erisa's Summer
Blooming Love (incest)
Are all of those games listed here in LC?

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
yeah, they all here, just use search with titles only

Blooming Love isn't on here.

If you played "Foot of the mountains 2" would be a god example, the incest part made it even better

You can click on games - tags - female protagonist - lesbian and hit enter. You can also go to your profile and block tags you don't want to see during a search if needed.

Lekma

Registered
Jun 21, 2023
LC COIN
yeah, they all here, just use search with titles only
Thx man you are goated! i made another post to find games with pantyhose/nylon feet games but didnt get any recommendation, do you know titles about that category?

Danv

Too old to care
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Thx man you are goated! i made another post to find games with pantyhose/nylon feet games but didnt get any recommendation, do you know titles about that category?
not my thing, so i don't really pay attention, but i think Milfylicious should have some, milf+harem is usually the games to look for such things since we don't have dedicated tag for it

Beduin123

Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
milf+harem is usually the games to look for such things since we don't have dedicated tag for it

I have also noticed this connection (nylon=milf) which puzzles me. There is nothing better than thin and slender young legs in pantyhose or stockings ;)
And I've been begging for a dedicated 'nylons' tag for some time but to no avail.

Reactions: 1 users

Lekma

Registered
Jun 21, 2023
LC COIN
I have also noticed this connection (nylon=milf) which puzzles me. There is nothing better than thin and slender young legs in pantyhose or stockings ;)
And I've been begging for a dedicated 'nylons' tag for some time but to no avail.
THIS!!!

degenmans

Registered
Lewd
Jan 11, 2023
LC COIN
add a garter belt and you've got the perfect frame for a nice ass

Beduin123

Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
add a garter belt and you've got the perfect frame for a nice ass

Nice to meet a fellow connoisseur ;), but I acually prefer that nice ass to be completely clad in nylon. That's why I like pantyhose more than stockings. And in my part of the world pantyhose is a part of everyday wear for many young girls, which is nice to look upon. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

me057

Registered
Lewd
Jul 12, 2023
LC COIN
I'm also looking for female MC with lesbian content and even better if there is incest. Its fun being a f and play a f in a game.

iwillbeinghere4

Registered
Lewd
May 24, 2023
LC COIN
I don't know if it has been mentioned but ( Ladykiller in a Bind ) is a great lesbian game.
Also has heavy focus on S&M stuff as a bonus :)

Back
Top Bottom