VN Ren'Py Being a DIK [v0.12.0] [Dr PinkCake]

5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
5.00 star(s) 2 reviews
seriiously is anyone reading this thread? Or everyone just posting their comments through quick comment? How can I play this game, without saves from previous seasons? Or how to get previous seasons, because aparantely it's not included to this release.
 
seriiously is anyone reading this thread? Or everyone just posting their comments through quick comment? How can I play this game, without saves from previous seasons? Or how to get previous seasons, because aparantely it's not included to this release.
you're probably gonna have to find it in another forum, idk where but here doesn't seem like it
 
seriiously is anyone reading this thread? Or everyone just posting their comments through quick comment? How can I play this game, without saves from previous seasons? Or how to get previous seasons, because aparantely it's not included to this release.
F95 probably have the previous seasons. I'm more interested in the compressed versions ...
 
so talented at making games and creating attractive models but the story of this game is so bland and drawn out already.... anyone knows if its close to being over?
 
Back
Top Bottom