Theme editor

Unity Backstage Miku (Uncensored) [v0.40 Backer] [Mantis-X]

Thread owner
Japan cant get rid quick enough of the genital censorship laws then.
Tell me about it. They dwarf the west with completed adult games and loli content, but sometimes it feels like the mosaic censorship is getting worse.
 
So wondering why this is in restricted? I don't really see anything special that would make it be added here?
 
That means absolutely nothing though. Just being banned on F95 shouldn't just automatically make a game listed as plus.
Take up your definitional disagreement with the LC admins then, because that's the definition they use (unless something has changed recently that I missed). Complaining in an individual game thread doesn't seem likely to yield the results you desire.
 
I have not played the game yet, but the tags don't define if this is 3dcg or real time 3d. they ought to.
 
Back
Top Bottom