Azkoselscorner down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patsy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 5K
their server is full & until they upgrade its going to be down more often
I have not been on Azkosels Corner, but my account is pending approval. I'm guessing it has loli games on there. Do they also have a system in place where you need to unlock that content or is it readily available there?
 
I have not been on Azkosels Corner, but my account is pending approval. I'm guessing it has loli games on there. Do they also have a system in place where you need to unlock that content or is it readily available there?

You must be registered to see attachments


In your account settings, you can choose whether or not you want to see loli / shota-related content, wait up to an hour for the server to apply your settings, and that's it - NOTHING more.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments


In your account settings, you can choose whether or not you want to see loli / shota-related content, wait up to an hour for the server to apply your settings, and that's it - NOTHING more.
Thanks for the info! Take care man
 
You're welcome!

And say hi to The Avenger if you happen to run into him. 😁
I got u, I'll be on the lookout for The Avenger on there and will send him my regards lol. Fr, thanks for showing me another site like this. I thought LC was the only based site after F95 allowed themselves to be cucked by payment processors, but I am glad to know there is another site out there
 
Just stumbled here and I'm learning about this site for the first time. It's nice to know there are still others available out there.
 
Down again 😞
 
Been like that at least since yesterday but AC is usually slow anyway. I'm sure it will come back.
 
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's down, again.
 
Luckily it's back up, but still slow sometimes or offline in between.
 
Its up but I was logged out and I dont know why but my pw got lost somewhere. So I tried to reset my password and nothing happens.
"A password reset request has been emailed to you. Please follow the instructions in that email." but I don't get anything. 😞
Will try again tomorrow.
 
I've been getting 502s there and here as well. I assumed it was some sort of (overly-sensitive) antiDDOS measure, because if I only open two tabs at a time here, I don't get the error, but if I open a bunch of links to check if the games have updates, I get the 502 error right away.
 
Its up but I was logged out and I dont know why but my pw got lost somewhere. So I tried to reset my password and nothing happens.
"A password reset request has been emailed to you. Please follow the instructions in that email." but I don't get anything. 😞
Will try again tomorrow.

Create a new account and ...

Then create a support ticket so that your old and new accounts can be merged; that way, you can keep your old username and posts.

And...

You must be registered to see attachments


You must be registered to see attachments
 
You must be registered to see attachments


In your account settings, you can choose whether or not you want to see loli / shota-related content, wait up to an hour for the server to apply your settings, and that's it - NOTHING more.

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments

If I had needed or wanted to describe it in a way so simple even a complete idiot could understand it, I would have had to mention that as well.
But yes, of course you're right - without that final click on “Save,” just like with other software programs, the changes to the settings won't be applied, just like here on this webpage.
 
If I had needed or wanted to describe it in a way so simple even a complete idiot could understand it, I would have had to mention that as well.
But yes, of course you're right - without that final click on “Save,” just like with other software programs, the changes to the settings won't be applied, just like here on this webpage.
Well, I thought that since you said there wasn't nothing more, it might still be worth mentioning, but yes you have right...
 
Well, I thought that since you said there wasn't nothing more, it might still be worth mentioning, but yes you have right...

By “NOTHING”, I meant that there’s nothing else to do there - in other words, you don’t have to reach a certain rank first to gain access to all the website’s content.

So no pointless overcoming of artificially created hurdles and no endless grinding to earn coins - both of which were basically introduced here just to line the owner's pockets; because free access - then as now - can be purchased with real money, and for that reason alone, these hurdles still exist today.

They serve neither the security of the website nor have they reduced spam, as is repeatedly claimed.

On the contrary, they have spawned an entire generation of spammers who are now practically uncontrollable and exhibit the same behavior on other sites as well, even though doing so isn’t necessary there to achieve anything.
 
Back
Top Bottom