Tried signing up on another related forum and was banned instead of approved?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MontyP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 103

MontyP

Lewd
Registered
Joined
Nov 16, 2024
Messages
11
LewdCoins
⚡2,401
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎1 Year of Service‎
Not sure if this is even a proper spot for this but, Found out about, and tried signing up on Azkosel's Corner a few days ago.
Been waiting for the approval email but haven't seen anything yet so I went to check the site and was greeted with "You have been banned for the following reason: Spam. Please contact the administrator if this was done in error.. "

Anyone know how to contact admin when every link just goes to "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action"?
 
I've never tried to register there (I'm not interested in the content posted there), but here's a guess (by way of nonsense), maybe the email service you used is on their blacklist. On the Nexus, for example, when registering, you can see a list of mail services that they block when trying to register. As an option, if your PC and smartphone are powered by different providers (I mean, for a smartphone, purely mobile Internet, not Wi-Fi), then try registering with your smartphone using a different mail service. The IP addresses will be different, why not try it? Or use smartphone to contact admin?
 
I've never tried to register there (I'm not interested in the content posted there), but here's a guess (by way of nonsense), maybe the email service you used is on their blacklist. On the Nexus, for example, when registering, you can see a list of mail services that they block when trying to register. As an option, if your PC and smartphone are powered by different providers (I mean, for a smartphone, purely mobile Internet, not Wi-Fi), then try registering with your smartphone using a different mail service. The IP addresses will be different, why not try it? Or use smartphone to contact admin?
Thanks. I do have another email I could try. The one I used is my normal one that's used for most everything and never had issues with it before.

I wasn't even sure what kind of stuff was posted there but I was just assuming it was the same idea as here, just more options I guess lol.
 
This should help:::

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
This should help:::

You must be registered to see attachments
Thanks. I don't have the "Contact us" option, and when I click on support and create ticket, I get the "oops". I can't even do anything with my profile, just keep getting the "oops" thing.
You must be registered to see attachments

 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom