3 Years of Service
There is nothing to soldier on. The game is dead and will not come back. All content in the current version is all content you will ever get.But the game and it's premise does intrigue me so I'll soldier on.
There is nothing to soldier on. The game is dead and will not come back. All content in the current version is all content you will ever get.But the game and it's premise does intrigue me so I'll soldier on.
Correct. I saw the abandoned tag before going in. Still needed to soldier on to reach the end point though.There is nothing to soldier on. The game is dead and will not come back. All content in the current version is all content you will ever get.
Still nothingWas something added or what? I was afk for the last few months but I still see that damn Abondened
The game is dead and the dev is not coming back. Even his discord got nuked.Was something added or what? I was afk for the last few months but I still see that damn Abondened
Was something added or what? I was afk for the last few months but I still see that damn Abondened
I think it's one of the best incest/harem/loli games even if it's not completed. Certainly in top five. Such a pity it's been abandoned.I had trouble playing this one a year or so ago and really didn't get far but Im downloading it for another shot since it seems like they worked on it some even though it's abandoned.
More like SS's bullshit killed it.Necro + cucks dialogues killed this game
No.More like SS's bullshit killed it.
Should have just made his own self-hosted page and linked it here.It wasn't just SS, he got banned from pretty much all platforms, even his deviantart page got nuked.
No, but nice try. Connecting your dislike of certain content in this game to why the game is abandoned is a stretch, at best. Unless you have evidence of people that were supporting the dev financially dropping for this specific reason, your sample size for drawing your conclusion is a size of 1 (you). Not very reliable, objectively speaking.Necro + cucks dialogues killed this game
Actually, yes. This is much more likely than the reasoning you first put forward.
Why would I post anything from LewdCorner? Would the dev have gotten paid from here? Are you trying to avoid providing a good argument for your own points?Do you have to add evidence to comment on lewdcorner?, what a clown... haha
Do you have to add evidence to comment on lewdcorner?, what a clownNo, but nice try. Connecting your dislike of certain content in this game to why the game is abandoned is a stretch, at best. Unless you have evidence of people that were supporting the dev financially dropping for this specific reason, your sample size for drawing your conclusion is a size of 1 (you). Not very reliable, objectively speaking.
Actually, yes. This is much more likely than the reasoning you first put forward.
It wasn't just SS, he got banned from pretty much all platforms, even his deviantart page got nuked.
Yep. It sucks, too. I was really enjoying how unique this was while still maintaining plenty of lewd scenes. Sure, there's an apocalypse going on, but there are very particular things (like the MC staying away from Diane and then her whole storyline getting underway) that made it stand out from a lot of typical apocalyptic stories. I was really looking forward to seeing more how the story and its lore moved forward.Yea he pretty much had no way to monetize the game and on top of that the game is very ambitious with multiple paths. It's just way too much to work for someone who also has a full-time job.