Theme editor

Me too...great game...but I feel like with every update I'm done too fast with the new content.
you can always replay it or just wait till its done than play all at once
 
Last edited:
Really love this one! I haven't played it in some time and honestly thought it would turn out like all the other now abandoned games, but glad it's still ongoing!
 
Some really outstanding content in this one. I always look forward to new updates!
 
Fun game. Nea is the best and a well represented trans-female character as well. Maybe future updates can add some truly non-binary characters too. Overall, pretty well done at any rate.
 
I sometimes see a box appear in the upper left of the game that says "new interaction unlocked" .
Anyone know what it refers to. I'm not sure.
 
I sometimes see a box appear in the upper left of the game that says "new interaction unlocked" .
Anyone know what it refers to. I'm not sure.
I believe interactions are the repeatable events. If you have moved far enough in the story, you can, for example, visit the younger sister in her room and do various actions with her.
 
I believe interactions are the repeatable events. If you have moved far enough in the story, you can, for example, visit the younger sister in her room and do various actions with her.
Thanks for the info. I never hovered over the sister sitting on bed. Only the Icon of her when we could talk.
 
Back
Top Bottom