Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
drop your penises

go for launch in 11 minutes
 
I feel like a bot sending out these introductory messages, but I love it when new members post their introductions on the forum—it makes it easier for me to find them if they never drop by here.
(Should I mention in the introduction that this thread is the most active one in the public section and is meant for general conversation?)

It makes me feel happy to welcome new users -//w//-
My masculinity took a hit for making that face.
 
nobody expects the cirno inquisition
Touhou GIF
 
April Fools day can kiss my ass, Just an excuse for everyone to act like a jackass.

April Fools Joke GIF
April Fools Prank GIF
 
April Fools day can kiss my ass, Just an excuse for everyone to act like a jackass.

April Fools Joke GIF
April Fools Prank GIF
It's not that bad. What's bad is when people do clearly bad things and use April Fools' Day as an excuse.
 
It's not that bad. What's bad is when people do clearly bad things and use April Fools' Day as an excuse.
Exactly that is what I detest especially at work. It's just a joke man relax...all the while I'm clutching my chest about to have a heart attack.
 
April Fools day can kiss my ass, Just an excuse for everyone to act like a jackass.

April Fools Joke GIF
April Fools Prank GIF

April Fools never gets me ... cause i'm a grumpy untrusting old fool.


You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
hey folks time to brown your pants the mistress of mischief is here

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments

Happy April 1st everyone.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
April 1st isnt so bad if you simply trust no one. Constant vigilance and all that jazz.

guest ann GIF
its our favourite egg boi
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
did anyone else get tricked 😭 i feel so siiiiiilly. i knew it was april fools too.....
i was served a plates of Brown Es. just a plate of Es coloured brown. so sad
 
did anyone else get tricked 😭 i feel so siiiiiilly. i knew it was april fools too.....
You must be registered to see attachments

don't worry, it's not April Fools if you don't get Rick Rolled.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
did anyone else get tricked 😭 i feel so siiiiiilly. i knew it was april fools too.....
Huh... I haven't seen you before. Did I shoot you in the face with the welcome message?
 
well i tryed
 
its our favourite egg boi
You must be registered to see attachments
At least im someone's favorite. But please understand i cant believe you unless you say it tomorrow as well. Can never be to careful on april 1st.

Huh... I haven't seen you before. Did I shoot you in the face with the welcome message?
demanding do it GIF

Do it now cause I dont think you did hit em with it yet.

You must be registered to see attachments

don't worry, it's not April Fools if you don't get Rick Rolled.
..... I concur
 
I'll be uploading the game I've been working on in about a hour... hope everyone is ready for it!

It's called
FITTING ROOM.

It's a game about hidden cams in a fitting room.

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
At least im someone's favorite. But please understand i cant believe you unless you say it tomorrow as well. Can never be to careful on april 1st.


demanding do it GIF

Do it now cause I dont think you did hit em with it yet.


..... I concur
i probably wont say it tommorow because of dnd but ill say it at some point
 
Back
Top Bottom