Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175K
  • Views Views 7M
Well, shit then didn't know it underperformed

Still believe they should try again, Indie games scenery are at their peak right now, most AAA games are slop, Silksong was almost game of the year behind another new IP, Sony and Microsoft are digging their graves with every dumb decision and hard games are becoming more accepted again
I'm surprised Sony buckled after they tried to force Steam users to create a Sony account for Helldivers 2. The player base fought back and won (for now)
 
Even with ATF closing, we can still get the games here. What I'll miss the most are the mods. Where am I going to find mods like that now?

:(
[automerge]1771985705[/automerge]
Will you guys be putting the atf sims 4 mods on here since atf is shutting down?
Me be like:
MOOOOOODS DO SOMETHING
You must be registered to see attachments


but for real, if they do that, they will become the GOATS.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Hey does anyone here play Fallout: New Vegas?



You must be registered to see attachments

​

Just finished it and the expansion packs. The Big MT was fun!
 
I'm surprised Sony buckled after they tried to force Steam users to create a Sony account for Helldivers 2. The player base fought back and won (for now)

That was a money win not player win at that time sony needed the cash.


But other games still need that account and online 24/7 but no one cried over them.
 
I'm surprised Sony buckled after they tried to force Steam users to create a Sony account for Helldivers 2. The player base fought back and won (for now)
I sometimes forgor about that dumb acount thing
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Good night everyone
 
to this day I wish for a Magicka 3 And the Magic Boogaloo
You must be registered to see attachments
Damn it's been forever since I thought of this series. Magic combining was fun! Extremely challenging for me due to using Joy2Key to play with a controller. Felt good when I made everything click. Never got around to playing 2. Life sucks right now but in time I'll get to it ...
 
Hey does anyone here play Fallout: New Vegas?



You must be registered to see attachments

​

Tale of Two Wasteland....add sex out....then add sister mod.....also add Amata's sister mod Brisa...then companion mods..then other mods.
Pretty good game with TTW mod and adult mods...
Then make sure Head spins happen...
You must be registered to see attachments

After a few days of modding and modding the mods and having fun in a playthrough eventually finish a game or maybe not and move on...
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Tale of Two Wasteland....add sex out....then add sister mod.....also add Amata's sister mod Brisa...then companion mods..then other mods.
Pretty good game with TTW mod and adult mods...
Then make sure Head spins happen...
You must be registered to see attachments

After a few days of modding and modding the mods and having fun in a playthrough eventually finish a game or maybe not and move on...
You must be registered to see attachments
Ah the time honored tradition of modding it til you break it.

My most recent instance was trying to make oblivion remastered's combat a bit better, but I ended up breaking all of the damage calcs.
 
Tale of Two Wasteland....add sex out....then add sister mod.....also add Amata's sister mod Brisa...then companion mods..then other mods.
Pretty good game with TTW mod and adult mods...
Then make sure Head spins happen...
You must be registered to see attachments

After a few days of modding and modding the mods and having fun in a playthrough eventually finish a game or maybe not and move on...
You must be registered to see attachments
YOU FORGOT THE MODS THAT PREVENT THE GAME'S SPAGHETTI CODE FROM CRASHING EVERY 10 FUCKING MINUTES
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
New Vegas Crashing every 10 minutes? It would never.
I played the multiplayer mod once. crashed every 5 minutes
dafuq a multiplayer? how I never heard of it???
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
The game is already less stable than my granny walking downstairs, I can't even imagine the work that takes making this shit work on multiplayer
 
One of my fav mp modes was for eldrin ring, it basically allow you and a friend to roam the map like a boss, made the dlc that much more fun too. But I am shock to hear that someone even attempted to make a bethes MP mod.
 
Back
Top Bottom