1/3
2 Years of Service
PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT PATJust remembered my first real gif (made by @HandholdDegen ) for got about this.You must be registered to see attachments
Give me HEADPATS!!!!
PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT PATJust remembered my first real gif (made by @HandholdDegen ) for got about this.You must be registered to see attachments
Give me HEADPATS!!!!
Oh, I may have to check it out, I loved slay the spirePlaying this awesome game for a few hours now.
Why the heck it's not popular???
It's, pretty much, Slay the Spire with extra gacha, story, gameplay and other stuff Oo
And why I find out about this game only now???
You must be registered to see media
You must be registered to see attachments
You saw nothing!
You may have seen me acting like a zombie.
You must be registered to see attachments
What? Zombies don't eat ass?? Well.. fuck.. man..
I mean, normally I'm not into gacha games, except for Arknights, probably why, I haven't looked into it.Playing this awesome game for a few hours now.
Why the heck it's not popular???
It's, pretty much, Slay the Spire with extra gacha, story, gameplay and other stuff Oo
And why I find out about this game only now???
You must be registered to see media
SAND! Good to see you!
good to see you too!SAND! Good to see you!
![]()
I didn't know I was being recordedYou must be registered to see media
You're [unf!] getting awfully [herk!] personal there, Uncbuck!Noice wall HarelM!
You must be registered to see attachments
Yep, then you absolutely should give it a try)Oh, I may have to check it out, I loved slay the spire
Well, that's fair, actually)I mean, normally I'm not into gacha games, except for Arknights, probably why, I haven't looked into it.![]()
Anyway, I'm off to bed.
Bye everyone, have a good rest of your day/night!
And I'll see you all tomorrow!
Ni Ni, SlumAnyway, I'm off to bed.
Bye everyone, have a good rest of your day/night!
And I'll see you all tomorrow!
You must be registered to see attachments
Sounds nice, but I think I have enough gachas right now... (Yeah, I think I play too many of them...)Playing this awesome game for a few hours now.
Why the heck it's not popular???
It's, pretty much, Slay the Spire with extra gacha, story, gameplay and other stuff Oo
And why I find out about this game only now???
You must be registered to see media
I knew I could trust you! Come give me a hug-You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
Good night Slum, see you tomorrow!Anyway, I'm off to bed.
Bye everyone, have a good rest of your day/night!
And I'll see you all tomorrow!
Good night SlumAnyway, I'm off to bed.
Bye everyone, have a good rest of your day/night!
And I'll see you all tomorrow!
You must be registered to see attachments
Good night lurkers
You must be registered to see attachments
Are you sure?Hahahahaha.. funny fucker, aren't ya? You know what I didn't lose? This finger..
You must be registered to see attachments
He sees everything...
You saw nothing!
Anyway, I'm off to bed.
Bye everyone, have a good rest of your day/night!
And I'll see you all tomorrow!
Considering I had to look up "gacha" it is no wonder I never heard of it.It's, pretty much, Slay the Spire with extra gacha,
I swear i've seen those guys around town before.good to see you too!
You must be registered to see attachments
ahh yes, the Sonoran Desert toad.This is what the preparation of some of us looks like before entering the forum.
You must be registered to see attachments
Good night XGood night lurkers
You must be registered to see attachments
Wtf, here I thought you had to kiss a frog/toad to get your prince/princess.ahh yes, the Sonoran Desert toad.
Thats a good idea! Calm it down THEN give it a good jumpscare before you lick it.
The sudden stress is sure to double its toxin production and give you the maddest trip.
Perfect way to experience the forum.
nothing much, just chilling at home, playing some games, just the usualWhat are you doing?
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files