U
User_151521
Unconfirmed
So thunderbolt is a good movie?
Well, my lineup is questionable at best xDYeah, Beeswax isn't worth investing in for a new player.
Depending on who else you have, you will probably have a much better one to use.
As for Broca? Can't say much, never used him.![]()
Good morning CacaoGood morning Ciri!
Good day HRGood day everyone. except HR.
Good morning CassMorning spawns of hell, how are y'all doing today?
A short backreading today (maybe due to my short sleep today but who knows)
Good morning VizerGood morning everyone!)
How are you in this fine rainy day?)
You must be registered to see attachments
Good day WGood day everyone.
Ihavent watced it but recetly i have watch gravity movie. I may offer the movie if you havent watched it yetSo thunderbolt is a good movie?
Thats a real collectionWell, my lineup is questionable at best xD
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
Since I farm only event, I don't really have the resources to make a team...So I just leveled all low tier units to get more flexible) They are quite useful! But I am sure it would hurt in the long run...
No ty i prefer to go to see it in cinema see it in lage screenIhavent watced it but recetly i have watch gravity movie. I may offer the movie if you havent watched it yet
This is what a person looks like after drinking coffee.You must be registered to see attachments
Personally (taking into account the ones you have):Well, my lineup is questionable at best xD
You must be registered to see attachments
Since I farm only event, I don't really have the resources to make a team...So I just leveled all low tier units to get more flexible) They are quite useful! But I am sure it would hurt in the long run...
I dont know yet ?Good morning all/ afternoon Got a a question is P4 still good or should you be aiming for P5 for the good stuff??
![]()
My 55' Lg oled is also goodNo ty i prefer to go to see it in cinema see it in lage screen![]()
Morning LizbellMorning everyone! Hope you are having a nice Friday!
You must be registered to see attachments
Personally (taking into account the ones you have):
Kross is great, even if she only has 3 stars.
Once you promote Exusiai, you probably won't need Jessica or May at all, as Kross and Exu can do a lot of the sniper damage needed on a lot of stages
Mountain skill 2 makes him a great solo lane holder (even better when you promote him)
Spot is great too, being able to hold and heal.
Cantabile is good to generate DP + doing some damage early so I guess that's fine, but once you need more (probably once you have more operators or promote those you already have), I would recommend always using either Elysium or Myrtle with her.
For Medics, I guess Lumen and either Silence or Ansel are good enough?
For Arts damage and Aoe damage, yeah, you are... how should I say this...
You must be registered to see attachments
Try to use a support unit like Eyjafjalla skill 2 or something.
No, far from it xDThats a real collection![]()
55k then?
![]()
Exusiai, Mountain, Silence and Myrtle are all very much worth investing into.Well, my lineup is questionable at best xD
You must be registered to see attachments
Since I farm only event, I don't really have the resources to make a team...So I just leveled all low tier units to get more flexible) They are quite useful! But I am sure it would hurt in the long run...
Here's mine I started Feb 4. 2020No, far from it xD
I play this game for a bit less than a month at this point)
Currently I have 93 operators, and that is just 27,8% of the whole roster...(cudos to devs for this metric, by the way)
I mean, P4 is still good in my opinion.Good morning all/ afternoon Got a a question is P4 still good or should you be aiming for P5 for the good stuff??
![]()
Personally (taking into account the ones you have):
Kross is great, even if she only has 3 stars.
Once you promote Exusiai, you probably won't need Jessica or May at all, as Kross and Exu can do a lot of the sniper damage needed on a lot of stages
Mountain skill 2 makes him a great solo lane holder (even better when you promote him)
Spot is great too, being able to hold and heal.
Cantabile is good to generate DP + doing some damage early so I guess that's fine, but once you need more (probably once you have more operators or promote those you already have), I would recommend always using either Elysium or Myrtle with her.
For Medics, I guess Lumen and either Silence or Ansel are good enough?
For Arts damage and Aoe damage, yeah, you are... how should I say this...
Try to use a support unit like Eyjafjalla skill 2 or something.
Good morning Hex. Slime girls are beautifulGoo morning everyone! Figured I was going to be passed out a lot longer to sleep off all the chicken wings I had for dinner last night, but nope, body decided waking up early was the thing for me today![]()
Good morning NihylNow, good morning everyone.
This second sleep was actually good, not as good as the first, but good
![]()
First, get P4, after P5You must be registered to see attachments
Exusiai, Mountain, Silence and Myrtle are all very much worth investing into.
Mountain is a awesome solo laner with skill 2.
Exusiai, is with skill 3, yes does require another promoting, but she's so worth it, with her burst windows.
Silence is a in my opinion really good single healer. And excellent if you use her skill two for the drone healer.
And Myrtle is just one of the best vanguards.
All my opinion though.
But you do seem to be lacking some Arts damage.
Here's mine I started Feb 4. 2020
You must be registered to see attachments
I mean, P4 is still good in my opinion.
But just remember, you don't get P4, if you buy P5.
Morning everyone! Hope you are having a nice Friday!
You must be registered to see attachments
Personally (taking into account the ones you have):
Kross is great, even if she only has 3 stars.
Once you promote Exusiai, you probably won't need Jessica or May at all, as Kross and Exu can do a lot of the sniper damage needed on a lot of stages
Mountain skill 2 makes him a great solo lane holder (even better when you promote him)
Spot is great too, being able to hold and heal.
Cantabile is good to generate DP + doing some damage early so I guess that's fine, but once you need more (probably once you have more operators or promote those you already have), I would recommend always using either Elysium or Myrtle with her.
For Medics, I guess Lumen and either Silence or Ansel are good enough?
For Arts damage and Aoe damage, yeah, you are... how should I say this...
You must be registered to see attachments
Try to use a support unit like Eyjafjalla skill 2 or something.
Well, it looks like you, guys, are quite experienced)Exusiai, Mountain, Silence and Myrtle are all very much worth investing into.
Mountain is a awesome solo laner with skill 2.
Exusiai, is with skill 3, yes does require another promoting, but she's so worth it, with her burst windows.
Silence is a in my opinion really good single healer. And excellent if you use her skill two for the drone healer.
And Myrtle is just one of the best vanguards.
All my opinion though.
But you do seem to be lacking some Arts damage.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files