3 Years of Service
Well, I am kinda ill (still open to get my holes filled tho). So a stand in probably wouldn't hurt, not gonna give up my status tho!!! xP
You must be registered for see images
Cuz we need you around.
Well, I am kinda ill (still open to get my holes filled tho). So a stand in probably wouldn't hurt, not gonna give up my status tho!!! xP
I do. Y'all just need to quit bein' so damn funny and interesting- so I can just "Like" everything and move on and not have respond to the hilarious shit you all say.And closest I get was 1 off if I remember correctly. But one of these days.
You must be registered for see images
At the early days the thread had a rythm, weekdays around 30 and weekends around 40 pages. But now, I just don't know.
Busted! She saw right through your clever little ploy...to get the cashier pregnant while you were getting cigarettes.Funny thing my oldest daughter just said what if mom and granny are pageants with triplets I just looked at her and said if that's the case it's time for me to buy some smokes then she replied but you don't smoke Daddy
Don't. I felt that way at first too and thought I was just gettin' "Sympathy Likes", but after a while you find that people actually read (well maybe not all my shit) and then they'll respond to you and you just kinda go from there... When I started to go back through the 7K pages on the other thread from the very beginning- I found a LOT of posts with no "Likes". They were "Low or NO Effort" and this group doesn't go for that crap. IF you don't put in the effort- don't expect any in return. Basically.I will be honest tho. I understand the just talk to people and I have since I joined. But being a relatively new person on here and seeing how close most of you are. it does feel a little intimidating to try and strike up a conversation with a few of you. I've talked to a fair amount of you but I'm sure some have been like who the fuck is this when I have.
The group will respond if you make genuine replies to things!
Well, no. I meant teaspoon has less interaction but greater amount while you have more interaction but lesser amount. If that make sense.Did you miss the post? I said how much I've sent out.
kIF you don't put in the effort- don't expect any in return. Basically.
yeah same here, but you got to do what you got to do, didnt last long with me tho, within around week later have got me 1st two PFuck I hated that thing. Go to all the threads I was watching and spend half a day trying to like everyone's pics
Well imI do. Y'all just need to quit bein' so damn funny and interesting- so I can just "Like" everything and move on and not have respond to the hilarious shit you all say.
Busted! She saw right through your clever little ploy...to get the cashier pregnant while you were getting cigarettes.
Don't. I felt that way at first too and thought I was just gettin' "Sympathy Likes", but after a while you find that people actually read (well maybe not all my shit) and then they'll respond to you and you just kinda go from there... When I started to go back through the 7K pages on the other thread from the very beginning- I found a LOT of posts with no "Likes". They were "Low or NO Effort" and this group doesn't go for that crap. IF you don't put in the effort- don't expect any in return. Basically.![]()
This is the perfect time to blend in. With the pfps and normally occuring IA stuff gone, I can't tell who is who anymore, except a few.I will be honest tho. I understand the just talk to people and I have since I joined. But being a relatively new person on here and seeing how close most of you are. it does feel a little intimidating to try and strike up a conversation with a few of you. I've talked to a fair amount of you but I'm sure some have been like who the fuck is this when I have.
Hope you'll feel better soon.Well, I am kinda ill (still open to get my holes filled tho). So a stand in probably wouldn't hurt, not gonna give up my status tho!!! xP
Surely that's what I meant. I'm not a teeny mod with abilities like x-raying other peoples transactionsWhat? I've given away about 50% more coins than @Teaspoon . You mean he's given *you* more? That's entirely possible. Mine is spread out among way more people.
That's right @mlpatreon2, remember who took care of you the best.What? I've given away about 50% more coins than @Teaspoon . You mean he's given *you* more? That's entirely possible. Mine is spread out among way more people.
Ok one down, 6 to go and slum!I need to work my way up, I just need to surpass a beggar of lesbocious content, a masked ninja, a pigmerger, a jrpg persona, a banana girl, a leader of the crusade, a goblinmaker, and slum to reach you.
Well, with the constantly shifting pfps right now, I think almost everyone is like half the time, who the fuck is this or that. Only a few people are still recognizable. And since the chat is racing along, just try to strike up a conversation with someone because if you're half distracted (I usually am) it's near impossible to follow everything.I will be honest tho. I understand the just talk to people and I have since I joined. But being a relatively new person on here and seeing how close most of you are. it does feel a little intimidating to try and strike up a conversation with a few of you. I've talked to a fair amount of you but I'm sure some have been like who the fuck is this when I have.
well you do have to join some competitions that are going around if you want anyNo one has given me coins! This is bullshit! (Don't send me any)
Mine nowNo one has given me coins! This is bullshit! (Don't send me any)
I remember you purveyor of redheads. You have the most appropriate, whatever that bit there is named, ever. I wish everybody had one like you.Well, with the constantly shifting pfps right now, I think almost everyone is like half the time, who the fuck is this or that. Only a few people are still recognizable. And since the chat is racing along, just try to strike up a conversation with someone because if you're half distracted (I usually am) it's near impossible to follow everything.
You must be registered to see attachments
Do you really think the Glowies pay attention to this? I suppose its a reasonable suspicion as this site sits inbetween *95, a site I would not suspect them to care about, and A**, a site I would bet money on them monitoring closely.I can't take credit for this. Some other poster said that nothing is foolproof. We can be done-in by:
1-As you said, some shmo grinding, getting P4 and reporting us anyways.
2-A alphabet soup agency drops some cash, accesses P4 and acts on it. That cash spent is just a drop in the bucket of their budget.
3-Insert option-c here.
In reality, the mods are trying stuff. Seeing what sticks. But, I can see their frustration. It'd be SO easy for them to say "Fuck it! We're a standard porn site now" and they get 1% of the hassle they do now. They don't. But they might if it never relents... and I couldn't blame them.
WHY this site is targeted when there's worse out there... THAT is something I'd really wanna know...
No LOW effort posts!
I'll put on some popcornJust suck and fuck each other already.
You must be registered for see images