Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
Yeah, that punk ass mime took it.

I think it was an initiation given by the rest of the mods.

You must be registered to see attachments
Mine was edited with AI so I changed it to sleaze then changed it to this haha.
Maybe we are going be back to the old ways where we just download and go no more yapping haha,
 
HAHAHAHA! Yep, I'd skipped yours. Keep in mind that the mods doing PFPs are literally looking through thousands of them. Their eyes have got to be shot. :ROFLMAO:
Mine was edited with AI so I changed it to sleaze then changed it to this haha.
Maybe we are going be back to the old ways where we just download and go no more yapping haha,
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You have to draw a new hat? Didn't you keep a copy of the image?
No, I didn't expect a REAL RACCOON to be nuked. :ROFLMAO:

Also i just drew a hat in like 10 seconds because my raccoon always had a top hat.
 
Yeah you made it haha
I still have old versions, when I tried to get the outcome right... ;)

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I guess I'll just put back the same one unless someone tells me a good reason why they removed it. Gotta draw a new hat on it though. :D
@Mr. Tearson
AI and lolis are not allowed within public.
 
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I still have old versions, when I tried to get the outcome right... ;)

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
Can you do one in his true form?

 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
AI and lolis are not allowed within public.
You must be registered to see attachments

I dare say this would look better if I made it with AI. Can't comment on whether it's a loli or not. :)
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Can you do one in his true form?

You must be registered to see attachments
Real person detected prepare to get your ask whooped again haha
 
You must be registered to see attachments

I dare say this would look better if I made it with AI. Can't comment on whether it's a loli or not. :)
If it's not Loli or AI, you're good. 🤷‍♂️ I don't think having animals as PFP are against the rules, even with a top hat.
 
You must be registered to see attachments

I dare say this would look better if I made it with AI. Can't comment on whether it's a loli or not. :)
You must be registered to see attachments

It is now.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
If it's not Loli or AI, you're good. 🤷‍♂️ I don't think having animals as PFP are against the rules, even with a top hat.
That didn't stop it from being removed last time. :ROFLMAO:

I shall endure this hardship.
 
Back
Top Bottom