Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
Ik homlander is crazy but what is going in with homeland how do I put a spoiler thing on here
When you go to post a message there's 3 dots on top of each other roughly in the middle of the toolbar.
Click that and then the icon that looks like an eye with a line through it. Click that and it will give you option to "name" your spoiler.
Then you see appear. Put your message in between the two brackets [$poiler] "Message" [/$poiler].
That's it. ;)

Didn't think my example would become a "Spoiler". Duh. 🤣
 
Last edited:
Y'all get new profile pictures, how am I supposed to know who you are? :LOL:
 
Man, why is my profile picture gone? I rendered it myself. Is 3D banned also?
Sorry about that. You can re-upload. A little on auto-pilot and eyes are a bit fried from the thousands for users I've gone through
 
Is that why my bear below my name is now a gengar?
For all they know, that's chibi. Lol. But yeah, Staff will have a talk about that eventually. Only a matter of time.
 
giphy.gif
You must be registered to see attachments


I will burn down all of France...the mime race will end tonight.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Again, I do apologize in advance if your pfp, banner, or signature gets removed and wasn't actually AI, smol, or real porn related (yes, rules have been updated to include real in those areas).
 
I have a question about the show
whats with the mirror thing he was talking to himself and the mirror him was talking back
don't look unless you either season season 3 episode 6 or don't care
That's his fragmented psyche. They were different aspect of his personality. It's like a split personality- he's supposed to be this force for good, manufactured to serve Vought, BUT he's theoretically a God. And can do whatever he wants. He's torn between his humanity and just saying "fuck it". I'll do what I want- and WHO dares stop me? Oops left out he's starved for affection and attention because he never had any as a child.
 
Like making profile pictures for others? Or it's bannable to have a profile picture if not p4?
No but all AI profile pics need to go for now same for lolis in erotic situations.
 
Again, I do apologize in advance if your pfp, banner, or signature gets removed and wasn't actually AI, smol, or real porn related (yes, rules have been updated to include real in those areas).
I forgive you and the modship for stripping me away of my golden child. His lewd loli curves were certainly sinful.

You must be registered to see attachments


You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
What makes you think it was me?!?!

I'm a tiny mod.
A tiny traitor more like!

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Again, I do apologize in advance if your pfp, banner, or signature gets removed and wasn't actually AI, smol, or real porn related (yes, rules have been updated to include real in those areas).
Don't worry about it, Silrog. People will either accept it or they won't, anyhow.




However, to our fellow users here, please understand our hands are forced. This is not your punishment, it is ours. Based on myself and Admins, we have decided it was best to purge all AI contents from public view. This is Staff's decisions and the only way we can think of on saving this site ASAP. If you're going to direct any blames, may as well be me in this case. 👋
 
For now, no. But will get to that soon.

Sadly, only on profiles. There was even a few that was short haired and tattoos. T_T That was devastating for me. Lol
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
and backreading has begun, hasn't it
You must be registered to see attachments

well ill catch with that tomorrow. time to catch some sleep so you have fun and sleep well when you get to it

not posting usual stuff sure feels weird
anyway later
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
and backreading has begun, hasn't it
You must be registered to see attachments

well ill catch with that tomorrow. time to catch some sleep so you have fun and sleep well when you get to it

not posting usual stuff sure feels weird
anyway later
You must be registered to see attachments
aight man Nights
 
Back
Top Bottom