Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175K
  • Views Views 7M
What type of games are available in member+? is it worth the grind?
although i guess even if you can find the games here elsewhere this site is still a nice place to find properly categorized games, which was a pain in the ass trying to look for anything remotely loli/shota stuff when the tag doesnt exist ( looking at you porngameshub -_- )
 
What type of games are available in member+? is it worth the grind?
although i guess even if you can find the games here elsewhere this site is still a nice place to find properly categorized games, which was a pain in the ass trying to look for anything remotely loli/shota stuff when the tag doesnt exist ( looking at you porngameshub -_- )
search "is it worth the grind"
 
Guess i was the only fan of the last UI. Well, it is what it is. It's not that bad and i will get used to it. Gg
I liked the ranks design, more mature and less childish. I guess we are back to the ugly ones...
I didn't like the new UI at first, but I got used to it; actually, I prefer it (the newer one, the one before the current one. Confusing shit).
I got you. Guess to many ppl complained and we are back to the colorful UI.
 
I bought the Vault Automation & it doesn't work.
day 2 and I have to get the interest manually.
 
how strange, not one reaction on my last 40 posts in this thread ??
even Jeff Goldblum is going Hmmm.....

Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel
reactions, uh, find a way
 
Good morning and happy Taco Tuesday. Today is also International Goediversity Day.
 
Before I registered on this site, I would check out what games were available here. Although the links and pics were hidden, the title, genres, comments and descriptions were not hidden. I would just search the games and find them on other pirate sites. I read here about Members+ and wondered what other games were available since games that were shown to nonmembers were ones like Ravenous, Blackmailing the Family and Apocalypse which are all available at other sites.

Then after I became a member those games disappeared. So I logged out and rechecked and they all could be found again, although without the download links, which are easily obtained. So my question is if there are more "GAMES" available with progression from Members+ to P5. Not art or extras, just games.
Hello and welcome to the site.

Over the last year this site has had many changes and can be very confusing. To answer the question I think you are asking, all of the games available on this site can be seen by nonmembers. The higher levels does not reveal more games, just links, images and other perks. When you get membership, the Games+ content disappears. If you want to see the other games without the links, just log out. Most of these games can be found on other pirate sites.

Members+ doesn't take long and gets you the links, images to game and the ability to comment. P1 and P5 doesn't affect games. :coffee:
 
Good good, trying to grind for coins and activity score 😞✌️still dont know the faster and safe way, so what i do is just comment/respond to thread i found interesting
I just came back i don't know what what anymore on this site
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Owh... yep i saw your last post on march, that's quiet long time, so how is your pc?
I'm using Edge on my xbox at the moment the price for pc parts have got out of control at the moment
 
I'm using Edge on my xbox at the moment
Oh wow... never know xbox could do that(never had console in my entire life🥲)

the price for pc parts have got out of control at the moment
Yeah... sadly i bought and upgrade my GPU when prices is 2x from when i list my specs
 
As I understand it, you just need to read the forums for at least 10 seconds on one page and take part in the discussions
I don't know exactly how much, but just sitting and reading you can gradually accumulate it.
Thanks for the effective score increase tip
 
Back
Top Bottom