Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175K
  • Views Views 7M
no vault since Sep 21, 2026
that's 11 days

Shocked No Way GIF by the innernette
vault is working if you can find it.
entire site GUI is fucked again, imagine working for 5 weeks on things and than just saying

fuckit

Support & rewards
 
wow, so much of the site no longer worked as it did, its moved or vanished.
someone call me when its fixed (867-5309)
these constant changes have to stop.

Living Real World GIF by Blondie
 
Don't do that. Don't give me hope.
I GOT FLASHBANGED, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ATROCITY
You must be registered to see attachments
I just made my account like 2 days ago. Imagine my surprise everytime i log in and see a different UI. I just assumed it was the active member filter lol
 
Can someone tell me why am i at 470 activity points and the site just said 'Fuck it' and started rewarding me with minimal activity score?
 
I feel like every time i refresh this site. UI got changed lmao
refresh again, let us know
I'm gonna spam post for the next 27 weeks to make up for the 16k i lost
 
I went for a walk & someone left a huge amount of lateral Cannabis Indica branches with huge buds on them in their front yard with a sign that read:

"help yourself, its free, please don't be greedy, enjoy"

so i grabbed a handful & waved at the house & was on my way.
I don't even smoke but some of my friends do

random internet image
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Oh,

My Penis is still bigger than yours !!

feel cucumbers GIF
 
Guess i was the only fan of the last UI. Well, it is what it is. It's not that bad and i will get used to it. Gg
That makes two of us. I guess I like the minimalist style more. some of the new update remind of 2000's/2010's era of internet forum
 
This new UI with all the Neon lights reminds me of Tron, i liked! :cool: And i saw just a few icons that reminds AI, buts it`s okay.
Tron Legacy GIF by Goldmaster

Tron Legacy Yes GIF by Goldmaster
 
I haven't noticed any changes too, what was changed I wonder?
More like back to how it was before, but it used to look like this for a few week
You must be registered to see attachments


Current one
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom