Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
no vault since Sep 21, 2026
that's 11 days

Shocked No Way GIF by the innernette
 
hey, today is today & that makes today today.
well, unless you are in another part of the world that I am not, than its still today to you !!
 
alerts are still broken & I'm having to go through my watched thread page by page while the pages I've already passed are being updated with threads that i haven't been alerted too.
took an hour to get to page three, I'm going to remove all threads from my watched list soon.

OK, its Tuesday, I'm going to bed now.

Frustrated GIF
 
Oh nice! Translator++ was super useful when I used it, but now with the dev version and language models?? That's something else...

You must be registered to see attachments
i have developed deepl nextgen for translator++ yes...i give you a api the costs much money for free
i make my work also public on f95...
 
Good morning and happy Caturday.
 
after years of badly translated Manhua my brain auto translates shitty english, it is annoying but rather bad than nothing
I don't know how bad Manhua side got. but this
You must be registered to see attachments
put the fear of god in any manhwa/webtoon reader.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I don't know how bad Manhua side got. but this
You must be registered to see attachments
put the fear of god in any manhwa/webtoon reader.
you just triggered some kind of vietnam flashback in me, i have forgotten this cursed thing
 
better than games that are translated badly imo
I disagree. I would never touch an untranslated game, badly translated games still get a pass. English is not my native language anyway
With the help of AI and some revision on generated dialogue, I though we must have more translated games than ever right?
 
I'd never touch an untranslated game. It might as well be all gibberish as I wouldn't know what it said. Besides which, Japanese games are all cartoons which automatically adds them to the "no" list. And also censored - another big no.
 
I disagree. I would never touch an untranslated game, badly translated games still get a pass. English is not my native language anyway
With the help of AI and some revision on generated dialogue, I though we must have more translated games than ever right?
as someone who used to translate light novels as a hobby. Even with AI help, you still need to proofread it. Sure, AI translation is better than machine translation, but it still misses a lot of context. For me the hard part is making the translation match the context.
 
whats gonna happen first ?

Vault gets fixed ?
Radiant update 0.8 gets released ?
The 2nd coming of jesus
World War Three

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
This seem like correct thread for me. I do not like socializing but I must if I want to look behind wall.
 
whats gonna happen first ?

Vault gets fixed ?
Radiant update 0.8 gets released ?
The 2nd coming of jesus
World War Three

You must be registered to see attachments
WW3. Last will be Fuck 95 updates the tags like they've been talking about for like 3 years now.
 
a question for all rational, logical humans.

off the top of your head could you honestly say that on average for every one (1) subscriber or outright purchase of a lewd game/avn that there are a minimum of 1,000 people downloading it for free through someone or many people that have shared it with the public ?

lets see what the facts are.
 
I doubt the ratio in 1000/1, look at the stats on freemium games like fortnite these days. Maybe 5 perent of players spend any money at all if theres not much to gain.
 
I doubt the ratio in 1000/1, look at the stats on freemium games like fortnite these days. Maybe 5 perent of players spend any money at all if theres not much to gain.
you are confusing mainstream free games with lewd adult games/avn's as mentioned in my post.
first reply & completely off topic already


You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
a question for all rational, logical humans.

off the top of your head could you honestly say that on average for every one (1) subscriber or outright purchase of a lewd game/avn that there are a minimum of 1,000 people downloading it for free through someone or many people that have shared it with the public ?

lets see what the facts are.
I don't know if i could think of an exact figure/numbers but most probably the new devs and small indie groups (not just lewd games) would probably fall more to that ratio like if its their just starting first game, nothing new or a well thought gameplay/storyline, standout artstyle and doesnt have such promotion. Now even the popular devs have it like a double edged sword, sure they have lots of backers and subscribers to their project and have their game promoted thru various channels and platforms but because of that many will surely wait for it to have a link some devs even just release it after a week so i think in general that there are more people downloading for free than paying for it, i guess thats just how the works once it gets uploaded internet.
 
I GOT FLASHBANGED, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ATROCITY
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom