Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
>Fantasy
I can relate.
Sci-Fi as well, but you can solve it by using toons. It's a good example. I mean it works for me.
I hate anything cartoonish - even non adult games. Also that one's point and click - it's not 1994. And turn based combat. Hate that in adult games.
 
I need help.....have been jacking off nonstop for 2 days to Morgan Lane and Rocki Roads......
stroking off to ice cream & whoever that is.
maybe go outside, you can't jerk off outside without getting arrested, hopefully cops looking in your ass for drugs & guns doesn't get you hard.
 
k k but - why 1994 specifically? : .
Because that's a year when point and click was normal for a game. 2026 it absolutely should not be there.
 
How would you describe your taste in games?
I like dark themes, crime, conspiracy, taboo but not loli. It can be hard to predict if I'll like a game.

What things make you exit a game/make a game not work for you at all? Again for me it's loli, I don't like when auto advancing isn't an option.
 
How would you describe your taste in games?
I like dark themes, crime, conspiracy, taboo but not loli. It can be hard to predict if I'll like a game.

What things make you exit a game/make a game not work for you at all? Again for me it's loli, I don't like when auto advancing isn't an option.
What do you have against 18 year olds?


My biggest pet peeve right now is when there's no textbox transparency option. Dumbass big black box covering up half the renders is annoying.
 
How would you describe your taste in games?
I like dark themes, crime, conspiracy, taboo but not loli. It can be hard to predict if I'll like a game.

What things make you exit a game/make a game not work for you at all? Again for me it's loli, I don't like when auto advancing isn't an option.
i love rpg games. Changeable clothes for female protagonist games. The exploration and slight grind makes it very fun for me. as long as im not trying harder to grind than to fap, i enjoy it. games that have a stupid long grind is quite annoying and just makes me not want to play them.
things that make me just exit a game is guro stuff. I was really enjoying Rune's Pharmacy until I hit a grotesque bad ending. really turned me off and made me uncomfortable and it was way too descriptive.
 
i love rpg games. Changeable clothes for female protagonist games. The exploration and slight grind makes it very fun for me. as long as im not trying harder to grind than to fap, i enjoy it. games that have a stupid long grind is quite annoying and just makes me not want to play them.
things that make me just exit a game is guro stuff. I was really enjoying Rune's Pharmacy until I hit a grotesque bad ending. really turned me off and made me uncomfortable and it was way too descriptive.
I haven't tried any guro stuff yet. I don't expect to be turned on it but I guess we'll find out lol. I could see myself being to grossed out to continue though.

I was trying to play the most fucked up AVN's but cara in creekcaw was too much lol. Enslaver the art style made me feel, grossed out in a sense. I can appreciate messed up stuff I liked raptus.
 
I haven't tried any guro stuff yet. I don't expect to be turned on it but I guess we'll find out lol. I could see myself being to grossed out to continue though.

I was trying to play the most fucked up AVN's but cara in creekcaw was too much lol. Enslaver the art style made me feel, grossed out in a sense. I can appreciate messed up stuff I liked raptus.
i just searched those up, and that first one is absolutely horrid. instant regret ngl
 
What do you have against 18 year olds?


My biggest pet peeve right now is when there's no textbox transparency option. Dumbass big black box covering up half the renders is annoying.

I did finish malignant, Panic Attack, and some other games because the story entranced me enough to continue it. Sometimes out of morbid curiosity
 
Last edited:
85 LC

You can find the rank in the ranks shop.

There are activity requirements in addition to the coins.
sorry to ask you this

is there a link to the activity requirements? It looks like I'm in the right direction for the activity requirements 300/500 so I'll probably just keep doing what I'm doing. I like the site
 
sorry to ask you this

is there a link to the activity requirements? It looks like I'm in the right direction for the activity requirements 300/500 so I'll probably just keep doing what I'm doing. I like the site
if you click progress on the left hand side, itll show you. im pretty sure that is it but admin would prob clarify it
 
i just searched those up, and that first one is absolutely horrid. instant regret ngl
i ignore persons that post that type of content, that way there is no surprises.
What do you have against 18 year olds?


My biggest pet peeve right now is when there's no textbox transparency option. Dumbass big black box covering up half the renders is annoying.
for ren'py games only
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
i just searched those up, and that first one is absolutely horrid. instant regret ngl
i ignore persons that post that type of content, that way there is no surprises.
Personally
if the character looks prepubescent something shuts down in me.

I did finish malignant, Panic Attack, and some other games because the story entranced me enough to continue it. Sometimes out of morbid curiosity
this is a public posting area that can be seen by anyone, even people that do not have an account.
every bot on earth is indexing these posts too.

but its your post, not mine
 
Back
Top Bottom