Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
idk, i DO really like Rebecca Chambers... tho tbf she does meet my very specific taste of of girl with short hair and green color palette, only matched by the likes of Chie Satonaka. somehow cant think of any other green short hair girls rn lol
RE0 remake is my most anticipated game from the franchise solely because I can't wait to play as Rebecca with 2020s graphics.
 
Oh thanks i didn't knew that. I'm kinda new here... what would i do without you. 😅
 
sorry you had to live with that, seems like its a huge complaint these days.
over 100 years of removing men's rights & giving them to woman didn't fix the problem, it only made it worse.
men & men's lives mean less every day it seems.

if us men stuck together like women did this wouldn't have ended up like it has, and people feared other religions taking over LOL
Tell me about it... I still can't get laid easily meanwhile ONLYFANS exists and women expect to get paid to devalue themselves lol. Man I miss 15-20yrs ago when I used to get laid every week because dating from an app was easy af. OF and paid "content" didn't exist really like it does now. What we have to PAY for now was free then. frustrating as hell.
 
Tell me about it... I still can't get laid easily meanwhile ONLYFANS exists and women expect to get paid to devalue themselves lol. Man I miss 15-20yrs ago when I used to get laid every week because dating from an app was easy af. OF and paid "content" didn't exist really like it does now. What we have to PAY for now was free then. frustrating as hell.
well I'm betting I'm older than you & lucky i live in a college town with lots of 18 to 25 year old's with daddy issues they need resolved LOL

the dating sites work well for me & I'd never pay anyone to get laid, not dinner, drinks or a lollipop (unless it was part of the role-play arrangement)

You must be registered for see images
 
did you say something about not understanding sarcasm ?
Bro, don't really mean to offend you (don't care enough, honestly), but maybe vip access isn't right for you."
Crying bout some digital wounds. Oh boy i'm out for today. 😂 have a nice one everybody.
 
Back
Top Bottom