3 Months of Service
because it contains diaper stuff in the latest updateI don't get it, why is it banned exactly?
i guess but idk diaper stuff is connected with underage characters and that violates rule 7
because it contains diaper stuff in the latest updateI don't get it, why is it banned exactly?
At this point, I shouldn't be surprised anymore...because it contains diaper stuff in the latest update
i guess but idk diaper stuff is connected with underage characters and that violates rule 7
New here, but just wanted to give my 2 cents based on what I've read so far
In my countries criminal legal code there is a very specific exception to the CSAM law that allows viewing and creating sexual images of minors if they are "...drawn, painted or in any other similar artistic way produced." Now that's pretty shut and dry, but I know that morally it's still quite questionable to some and I'm sure some countries are more strict. But if you are here and reading this you probably agree that making illegal a drawn image of something because the real act is heinous and illegal is kind of dumb. Might as well ban all books that feature those acts. People are weird, sometimes we imagine and are aroused by weird taboo shit, and that's ok.
Now obviously the f95zone team doesn't share the views of whoever wrote that law. I do not know if that's because they have to adhere to stricter laws, or they/their server providers morally object to such content because of its perceived adjacency/catering to (imo) some of the most despicable people to walk this earth: people who watch, share and create CSAM. Anyway, as big as the site is nowadays I do sorta understand where their moderation team is coming from, but they are also clearly airing on the safe side to the point where I (and I guess a lot of you), got a bit frustrated and curious what is behind the censorship-wall.
Whatever the case, the arguments I've read so far from them ring a bit hollow, but I've never had to manage a forum of that size so idk.
Also censorship in general sucks. Peace![]()
That is exactly my issue with AAA, I'm not the target audience for it anymore. Still plenty of good indie games being made at leastAll high budget games always end up favouring the lowest common denominator. I would assume its to do with investor/publisher pressure to reduce risk, but regardless its why most AAA games feel hollow nowadays. It sucks, but a lot of people who play games arent "gamers" so they dont look for anything that makes them think or gives them any sort of challenge, they're just after the spectacle of it all
Everything you say is true, but for developers, it simply means they won't be able to create "loli" games in the future; any platform where you could find paying supporters will ban you, and even if you develop your own payment platform, you can still be reported and banned. I wish the best of luck to anyone who develops, or wants to develop, loli games...Like one or two years ago, I was looking on itch.io if any multiplayer lewd game existed. Kind of found one, don't remember the name but it was a site where you made an account, created a character, male or female, while precising if your real gender behind screen was the same as your character's, if you wanted to avoid misgendered people during matchmaking, and so on.
The game in itself was relatively barebones but iirc it consisted of 1v1 sex battles with cards/skills displaying real porn clips and flavor text. and ofc you could comment and spice it up using an integrated chat
So I create a male MC, and wait. And nothing ofc lol. But i wanted to try the game!
So I say to myself "fuck it" and create another MC, female this time, wait 10 seconds.. and bam match-up. So I play a few games, and fill the character sheet little by little to make things appealing and fun you know
And then - BANNED. My female MC was a good looking blonde of 17yo and 11 months xD who was a few weeks from her birthday.
So I contact the available mod, explain the situation, saying that she can actually be 25 it's not that important, but his answer was basically "No, any fantasies about people younger than 18yo is pdf file-ia, such people are despicable being, blablabla, I might maybe unban you after 1 week, blablabla".
So I just used TOR and kept playing lol but you know. I can understand people being strict, especially on a site that is about lewd content, not to attract even more thunder. I can also understand people having strong aversion against children related sexual content, as well as I understand the fantasies around it.
What bothers me the most is that a lot of people tend to actually use child protection thematics to buff up their sense of morality, or use it as an excuse to look down on others or push some obscure agendas (This whole censorship episode we live is all about that).
But it has never been about efficiently protecting children or teenagers or bringing them the right tools to grow right, it's always about protecting their fat asses.
To a certain extent I tend to consider most scholarship systems (at least, the one I've seen in France) as child abuse. Not sexual, sure, but still child abuse in the way that you will always find bunch of teachers who have made abuse of authority their ethics. With a whole system behind to cover them. And I'm not even talking about how certain families can be disfunctionnal.
The sexual stuff is just a logic extension of all this
I know it might seem like a rather extreme take, of course there is nuance to have; proper education is important. But I think you see what I'm trying to say.
As long as we don't think outside of these boxes and stay on futile matters such as legal age or age of consent, things will stay this way
I've played many games where you do unspeakable things to young girls, and yet everytime I have interactions with teens or children I am careful about encouraging them to have confidence against all odds, take example in their innocence, and warn them about their own credulity. And the importance to not act like dicks with others ofc.
And ffs - I don't know but when I was 13 i literally wanted to put my dick in anything female lol. I know for some it comes later, for some earlier, but the gap between my own experience (and many others') and legality/ morality is just insane ><
Went a bit into digging a tunnel here lol but I don't think this is out of topic
how is LC hidden ?"Hidden" sites like LC are usually the one filled with nice people. Censorship does a lot for a community lol.
Confirmed dead maybe? Could be a lot of missing.as of 3 hours ago, china is reporting 5 dead in the debris flood that took out 4 or 6 towns
in these videos you can clearly see 80+ people running for their lives & a couple thousand cars & trucks waiting on the road with people in them, this is not including the hotel, the border crossing building, the 15+ tour busses
yes & in the range of 250 missing which are insane numbers to put out to the world.Confirmed dead maybe? Could be a lot of missing.
I think he means it's not very well known, which is why he put it in quotes. For example, in my case, I had never heard of LC until two months ago, when GROK (yes, Grok, the AI) recommended it to me. And that's only because I explicitly asked for “Alternatives to F95.”how is LC hidden ?
if you google “Alternatives to F95.”I think he means it's not very well known, which is why he put it in quotes. For example, in my case, I had never heard of LC until two months ago, when GROK (yes, Grok, the AI) recommended it to me. And that's only because I explicitly asked for “Alternatives to F95.”
I tried it andif you google “Alternatives to F95.”
LC is first on the list, the admin must have added lots of META TAGS & learned about SEO to get the top listing.
Lol... While looking at the banned list, I discovered that having multiple accounts is against the rules. (I don't have multiple accounts here, just in case, I just find it curious that this is bannable.)
people were making multiple accounts, trading with themselves or gifting themselves M+ badges & doing what the internet does best.I tried it andYou must be registered to see links; there are no mentions of LC in the rest.
Lol... While looking at the banned list, I discovered that having multiple accounts is against the rules. (I don't have multiple accounts here, just in case, I just find it curious that this is bannable.)
Our hears and prayers are with everyone there, it's devastatingas of 3 hours ago, china is reporting 5 dead in the debris flood that took out 4 or 6 towns
in these videos you can clearly see 80+ people running for their lives & a couple thousand cars & trucks waiting on the road with people in them, this is not including the hotel, the border crossing building, the 15+ tour busses
Our hears and prayers are with everyone there, it's devastating
if "prayers" really worked this would never have happenedOur hears and prayers are with everyone there, it's devastating
if "prayers" really worked this would never have happened
[...]