Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
just in case you missed it

 
A lot of the censorship is based on the opinions of the various mods/admins there. Rule 7 is EXTREMELY arbitrary. You've had games that had an admin note that it doesn't violate rule 7 and don't you DARE say it does or report as such - and a few days later it's gone. The rules there are the whims of the various mods and admins.
well that sounds super fun /s
really sucks to hear the place is goin downhill :/
 
Some of you value transparency; on LewdCorner, you can see the banned users and also who banned them.

here is the direct link https://lewdcorner.com/banned-users-list/

You must be registered to see attachments

I mean, I guess what's done is done right? I think this site is already growing quite quickly. I don't know if it will reach the scale of f95 but we'll see.

Ultimately, I think I get why people left (censorship is definitely bad). I think it's the lack of transparency in the process that makes it quite annoying, especially for people who have actually developed a sense of community there.
This site is four years old and definitely still too obscure; if it’s going to grow, it needs to be shared. Search engines sometimes drop sites like this from their indexes, I suspect that’s because this site hosts games that Patreon and similar platforms ban...
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
well that sounds super fun /s
really sucks to hear the place is goin downhill :/
just like ATF, they've deleted 100,000 posts by now of all the older top quality stuff
 
Why didn't they just say "fuck off. We're not in India."
because everyone of their customers was plugged into the TLD ( .to ) including some big torrent sites that paid for hosting
can't imagine how much they lost in that week missing out on millions & millions of views on their ad revenue
 
because everyone of their customers was plugged into the TLD ( .to ) including some big torrent sites that paid for hosting
can't imagine how much they lost in that week missing out on millions & millions of views on their ad revenue
I mean the hosting site. If it's not in India what right do they have to use Indian law on it?
 
You must be registered to see attachments

Oh well. That's it for my main account I guess lol
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments

Oh well. That's it for my main account I guess lol
ban evasion is also a major violation, good thing you just told on yourself LOL
 
ban evasion is also a major violation, good thing you just told on yourself LOL
It's F95 just in case, and the question here is, who cares about their rules? LMAO
 
this is the most horrible thing I've ever seen on the news, i can't imaging how many people died.
main building was at the border between Tibet & China & with all those 9+ tour busses & people working in all the buildings + you can see hundreds of cars & trucks lined up on the one street getting to the border, there must have been the same amount on the other side, its way more than 1,000 people.


there are 30+ people on the street, walkways & parking lot, its just a very small area
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
what was the signature ?
was it really that bad ?
Not the signature I had there, but the one I have here. I've been sharing the code with several users via PM, many of them recently arrived here based on it.
 
Not the signature I had there, but the one I have here. I've been sharing the code with several users via PM, many of them recently arrived here based on it.
like this kind of an idea ?

 
like this kind of an idea ?

I guess I'll go with that from now on, having to reset my router every time is a hassle.
 
I guess I'll go with that from now on, having to reset my router every time is a hassle.
using base 64 huh LOL

resetting the router is old school & still works every time in 2026, zero tek is the best tek
hope you didn't log into your other accounts with the same IP, if you did you F95'd yourself
 
Questionnnnnn!
What are some incest games that feature a family of sluts, instead of the type where mc has to corrupt them or make them fall in love (which isn't my cup of tea on the love part lol), they women are sluts and do stuff like flash him, go without panties around the house and so on? Idk if that's a specific genre I'm missing, but I don't seem to see much of those around. Direct links would be appreciated, on and off site suggestions are also appreciated. Even non-incest games are appreciated as long as the slut factor is heavy throughout the game. Honestly, even if I get no suggestions back, I still appreciate you guys reading through my absurd post. Thanks a bunch!
Ravenous has a mom and daughter that want to seduce the son
 
Back
Top Bottom