corrupted love and parental love both let you do it (and in fact make more sense if you do it). I'd also say they're both fun games. honestly I see it less and less these days since it almost feels like devs are either inserting accurate ages, or not making characters that would need adjustable ones to begin with, possibly out of fear of crackdowns.One of the things that I really like in a game is when you can set or adjust the age of the characters.
Unfortunately that seems to be not common, even less so with out some hard coded restrictions.
I looked and I couldn't find a thread that seems to address it.
There for, what are some of your favourite games where ages can be modified.
I think this motivates some people. Though, I played a game where I was able to switch, but in also said what the default, intended age was, which was really nice. I know what the dev intended, but I also know how to expect this character to behave. Once I saw a default listed, I hated that it wasn't in the other games I played where I had the choice to change their age.2/ Just like you have people that find being address as a sibling, parents, master, etc during the act exciting, there are people that find it a turn on when a (taboo) age gets mentioned. In other words, if a woman not only addresses them as 'daddy', 'brother', 'son' but also ask them about how they for instance enjoy their 'insert age' body it adds a little spice.
Those aren't the kinds of games being talked about...Even though it's not a age modifier there's games that have sliders to make you taller, shorter, petite, busty, youthful, elderly and more. Like dragons dogma, skyrim, saints row, Fallout, Monster hunter and more.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files