Theme editor

Activity Score speed

I get your point but there's not a lot of threads you can sincerely interact, or maybe I haven't dig deep enough into the forum
That's true, too. I mean, there are but I get your point. Also sometimes there is not much to say I guess
 
I've been sitting on 478 in the Efective score and 90/100 in the posting score for days now. I was there when I had around 34 LC, and posting and reading threads in the last couple of days I finally achieved 90LC and the scores have not moved once.
I understand the reason and general goal of the Score and tracking system, but man it is frustrating when that thing is not even moving no matter what I do. Do you guys know if management even addressed why something like this might happen?
 
I feel punished for reading quickly lol
I was just thinking about this too haha. I read very quickly and then I saw a comment talking about reading for at least 10 seconds or something like that and I was like... that's too long lol.
 
Been stuck at 277/500 as of a few days ago myself, glad that at least I am not the only one experiencing this RIP hopefully it'll get fixed or patched soon.
 
It was fun at first but there's not much to talk about in a single week. I just need to larp, talk nonsense, or bring up things that people wouldn’t care about. The activity score also seems to increase even more slowly than the lewd coins, yet you need more of it to get the “+m” role. It feels like I'm in a cage at some point when there's not much topics that I'm invested in. You can say, “You don’t have to” or “Just wait, then,” but this place really don't have an alternative. Plus: Website does punish you for being inactive by cutting from your lewdcoins if what i read is correct. I don’t think such a strict system will make the forum more active or improve the quality of its discussions.
Edit: I hope it's not the reason but I probably not going to pay no matter how hard it is to get
 
Well, this system is not problem but unfortunately there's not many threads to talk about most of the time.
Hmm... maybe there is a LOT threads you can talk about, BUT "threads that interest" us to jump into conversation is, what the last thing i do is chillin and talk here Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot
 
I'm unlettered so it's hard for me to create large sentences. Writing is hard, but expressing myself is even harder 😭
I mean, obviously some people have trouble expressing themselves correctly either because they don't know the language well enough or because of some kind of disability. In such cases I think the person in question should just honestly try their best and the others will be able to hopefully understand the meaning properly. As I wrote, depending on context, a few loose words might do a perfect job, but sometimes we have to/should try a bit harder so that we can rest assured that our message was conveyed properly.

In forum threads I usually try to articulate my comments but in DMs I usually talk in as few words as possible, while still being understandable.

Also, personally for you, you might find it easier to express yourself through emojis, pictures, gifs, memes, etc. As long as the tartget audience is likely to interpret it properly, communication can be effective through a lot of media.
 
The one that I don't get is the effective score, not really sure what it represents

Probably some kind of mix of every other requirement... that would be my guess. In any case.. it's pretty ambiguous.
Based on my understanding, the effective score is a total score you get from combining all the other categories' scores, so a total "activity score" of sorts. BUT the needed value is also significantly higher than the sum of those of the separate categories. So in total, you wil need to have more activity than combining what is written out as a miminum for each category. I assume this is designed like this in order to force members to reach a given activity level while making sure they interact with the site and the community in all the various ways possible, instead of just grinding it all out through one or two aspects of it.
 
Well, this system is not problem but unfortunately there's not many threads to talk about most of the time.
I would argue that the system is in fact a problem, because forcing everyone to "talk" and interact with others is not a good way to make them show commitment. It could be as simple as "log in on x days", "write a reply or react to 10 different comments", "don't harass or be rude to others" and "get 10 likes on a post".

I don't see how people who endlessly spew their bullshit in every thread contribute more to the community than lurkers...

But obviously the biggest problem is the lack of actually interesting and engaging conversation.
 
Back
Top Bottom