1/3
1 Year of Service
It stopped counting for me tooSomething ain't right, entire system just stopped counting (at least for me).
It stopped counting for me tooSomething ain't right, entire system just stopped counting (at least for me).
It stopped counting for me too
Yeah guys. Ah new theme just came out. (Announcement), and therefore a few bugs with couns and progress, vault etc.Same here. Even Reading stopped counting.
That's true, too. I mean, there are but I get your point. Also sometimes there is not much to say I guessI get your point but there's not a lot of threads you can sincerely interact, or maybe I haven't dig deep enough into the forum
I was just thinking about this too haha. I read very quickly and then I saw a comment talking about reading for at least 10 seconds or something like that and I was like... that's too long lol.I feel punished for reading quickly lol
Hmm... maybe there is a LOT threads you can talk about, BUT "threads that interest" us to jump into conversation is, what the last thing i do is chillin and talk here Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spotWell, this system is not problem but unfortunately there's not many threads to talk about most of the time.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files