Theme editor

Abandoned Games

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 144K
Gates Motel
 
It never went very far but i would have loved seeing more of Bad Teacher
 
One I would love to see completed is "Lust man Standing"

It had a lot of great potential before the dev disappeared around the start of Cov-19
 
I read somewhere that Midlife Crisis was abandoned. :(
Any info on this?
Judging from the few I've read, It's the usual reason of getting the abandoned tag due to getting ghosted/not having any communication/updates from the dev(Last was December 9. 2023). Since I got this from cuckzone then their rules about abandoned tag is applied there.
Not like the reason with "The Intoxicating Flavor" where it got abandoned due to the dev saying so.

I could still be wrong tho and it's really abandoned, but most of the people there have said that's the reason it got the abandoned tag
 
Summer Time Saga and Midlife Crisis
 
Proud father ofc and more unknown game called Hail to the king had really good potential
 
Proud Father is the one who introduced me to this type of game and which remains, in my opinion, one of the most complete.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Summertime Saga, but it won't happen I think.
 
Back
Top Bottom