1/3
2 Years of Service
Yeah, what happened to Inertia? Was that the one with the character that looked like John Cena?Midlife crisis, inertia, selena one hour agent (although heard that creator died during covid)
Yeah, what happened to Inertia? Was that the one with the character that looked like John Cena?Midlife crisis, inertia, selena one hour agent (although heard that creator died during covid)
I read somewhere that Midlife Crisis was abandoned.Midlife Crisis and ...
I'd have to agree here. There a ton of games that I'd like to be finished but this is probably one of my favorites.For me it would be Midlife crisis. Excellent game, good story progression, but the dev has ghosted and who knows when/if we'll ever see a conclusion.
On a happier note the i just learned the developer for Rick+Morty parody Another Way Home started posting again after 1.5 years so that made my day.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files