Abandoned Games

frozted

Registered
Lewd
Jan 18, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Damn, hope he gets off with just a fine or something.
Unfortunately he is looking 25+ years at a minimum, judging by all the felonies they are throwing at him. They are charging him with the crimes as if they were real people. I read he plead out and they dropped 20 felonies, but he will still be getting sentenced for 25 of them.

jbella

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
The Babysitter
Summer Camp
My Sisters Devious Plot
Surviving with My Daughter

honorable mentions (because I hear they are technically not abandoned)
Our Island
Apartment 69

wizeoldman13

Registered
Lewd
Feb 26, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
The Tyrant
Midlife Crisis
Demon Boy
Bimbo Life Coach ( Technically it got handed over to a different dev, but the quality plummeted when the original left )
Mayor Of Mount Pleasant ( Same original dev as Bimbo Life Coach. This guy wont stop hurting me lol )

I'm sure there's more, but these are the ones that immediately come to me.

Registered
Sep 30, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
This one's hella old but A Girl and Her Dog by PixelProdukt. It was a top down exploration game with real time combat and bosses. Dev rewrote the whole game in Unity (no idea what it was originally) and quit after the first Unity update.

Zycris

Registered
Dec 27, 2022
Threads
LC COIN

Polarity [v0.4.3] [Eternity Games] it was going so well, I still hope and pray it will be continued till this day.​

WigglyWorld84

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Proud Father

Really the only answer to, "sadden" me. I have beeen disappointed by others, but not sad. That whole situation is just bullshit and breaks my heart. I know it wasnt the dev's choice to stop, but it has been abandonded nonetheless.

Reactions: 1 user

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Agent 53X Homecoming. Just found out it was abandoned.

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Proud Father

Really the only answer to, "sadden" me. I have beeen disappointed by others, but not sad. That whole situation is just bullshit and breaks my heart. I know it wasnt the dev's choice to stop, but it has been abandonded nonetheless.
Someone else promised to finish it.

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
I understand. But until/if there is progress, I still count it here. Actually, I would count it even if finished by another dev :cry:

Key words from OP: "saddened" and "abandoned." fits those, to me
Yeah, Australia is seriously fucked up. Treating pixels the same as people. I remember they arrested someone for a t shirt with Bart and Lisa Simpson (clearly not real people) fucking because their ages on the show. They sell those shirts in the open here in the US.

Blank

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Number 1 definitely Midlife Crisis!

Summer Camp, Surviving with my Daughter, and Oopsy Daisy also.

Only not already mentioned comes to mind is Early Love

fairway

Registered
Lewd
Oct 23, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
My Sweet Neighbors. We were on track for some really good slow-burn incest, and *poof*, the dude just vanished.

xadaa

Registered
Lewd
Dec 25, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Reading through this thread, I did not even know that some of these games (Midlife Crisis :cry:) were abandoned. Sucks to read about it.

Back
Top Bottom