Abandoned Games

miikell

Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I think they should absolutely be their own category. There is nothing worse than getting invested in a game, only to find out it was abandoned long before I ever started playing it.

Reactions: 5 users

JulianK

Registered
Lewd
Aug 31, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Another solution would be the ability to block tags. That would also allow it to work for more than just Abandoned games.
I don't know how possible that would be with the current forum system though.

Reactions: 2 users

Silrog22

Fox Girl Breeder
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 2, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
As much as I hate seeing games being abandoned, it might be beneficial to have a separate spot for them. I'm not sure how a system would be implemented effectively.

TheVampirate

Pope of the Loli Church
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 25, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
There are a ton of good but abandoned games. Also what determines "Abandoned" tags can mean different things to different people, Fuck95's abandoned tags are often arbitrary with some devolopers getting away with murder and others don't get considered how the developer is working on the game and updating their patrons.

Atoma

Registered
Lewd
Jun 26, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
If a game has no update for a year its abandoned end of story.

lilacbuild

Registered
Lewd
Jan 22, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Yes, abandoned games should 100% have their own section. That way it'll separate games that are ongoing, or finished from the ones that the developers abandoned for a number of reasons. And if a developer is going to leave their game for a period of time, but plan on coming back to it, they should put On Hold, or Paused to keep us updated.

Reactions: 3 users

pumpkinpatch

Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Sometimes you go looking for a specific niche game and find all sorts. However, why are abandoned games included with active games?
Absolutely agree; IMO: nothing like finding a game you really like, going to support the dev, and finding the game is abandoned ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Reactions: 4 users

pumpkinpatch

Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
I think they should absolutely be their own category. There is nothing worse than getting invested in a game, only to find out it was abandoned long before I ever started playing it.
Enjoy how similar your answer was to mine (hadn't read yours until after lol)....I think this must be a common theme then

Reactions: 1 users

Zeroshadow

Registered
Lewd
Dec 15, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
yes but if at all possible a more robust search function where tags can be searched or excluded from results

dogg

Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
not their own section just need the ability to exclude specific tags just like we can search for tags. that way it works for all tags not just abandoned. This is available in the forum software I believe it is just a matter of setting it up? if not the code to add it should be easily googleable a million other sites have exclude tags

Reactions: 1 users

jacktheripper

Registered
Lewd
May 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I have played many abandoned games in my time but I wonder if there is a general concensous of which one is the most popular and people would love to have back?

Mine has to be Proud Father, mostly because it's awesome and Summer Camp, because I liked the variety.

Anyone else got a preference?

Reactions: 8 users

Silrog22

Fox Girl Breeder
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 2, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Lust Man Standing is one of the top games I would love to see a continuation for.

Reactions: 3 users

Neil Spade

Registered
Lewd
Apr 8, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Kindread or Midlife Crisis
Midlife Crisis was so good. I love how the MC quit caring about what anyone else thought and just did whatever he wanted. I really enjoyed the youngest daughter starting out timid but switching to being the instigator of sexual encounters. The office scene with the younger daughter was really well done with the twist of her recording it for her friend to witness. I will look up Kindread, if it is anything like Midlife then I will probably enjoy it as well.

Reactions: 4 users
Back
Top Bottom