Abandoned Games

jospaghettio

Registered
Lewd
Jun 6, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
One that had super potential that I had liked was Surviving With My Daughter. I'm a sucker for a good cyberpunk story
I was involved in this one. Music, dialogue. Pitched scenes for the next updates. Never came. Dev wanted more subs and quit to start again. He has and his new game has even less subs haha.

Can't tell you his new name, but he's trying a similar story. Models are good, story isn't. Why? Because I'm not writing it XD.

Reactions: 3 users

Perverticus

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 10, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
not entirely a favorite, but one that i do remember more than other abandoned games i played, though the name escapes me. Game took place on a space station academy thing and only had a few updates, but something about it stood out. wish it got more updates. think it had 69 in the title.

Reactions: 1 user

mimomono

Registered
Lewd
Apr 20, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
My Sweet Neighbors & College Life.
Was going to add My Sweet Neighbors to this list myself, I go back and replay it occasionally they had something special there it is a shame it was abandoned.

KSAS

Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Back To The Cabin still hurts to see that game abandoned, and Milftoon Drama, that one was complicated and I miss it, but at the same time the story was going to shit so it was better that it was abandoned.

Reactions: 1 users

nyex117

Registered
Lewd
Jan 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Both are painful, but if I have to choose one I will go with a rushed ending. to at least have some sort of closure.

kitchenwench

Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
I was involved in this one. Music, dialogue. Pitched scenes for the next updates. Never came. Dev wanted more subs and quit to start again. He has and his new game has even less subs haha.

Can't tell you his new name, but he's trying a similar story. Models are good, story isn't. Why? Because I'm not writing it XD.
dang well i hope you find another partner that works well with you then youll be cooking with gas

dogbone

Registered
Lewd
Jan 31, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Still love KDE's Bad Tutor and the other older Sarah VN's

OttO55

Registered
Lewd
Nov 29, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
The Tyrant is 1 of my favorites games i would like see get a update

Reactions: 2 users

Blur88

Registered
Lewd
Jun 30, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Big Brother. One of my first VN/game. Aleksey90 did a remake of it, is good but just not the same somehow i guess.

Reactions: 2 users
Back
Top Bottom