Worth Donating for Member+?

Bronkoo

Registered
Lewd
Jun 2, 2023
LC COIN
Hey Guys,

I am using LewdCorner for some time now and have always been happy with the games and the Community. I am totally willing to support with some money.
But as always with sexual sites, it is not really trustworthy and I am not willing to give away Credit Card Details:
How are you avoiding that? Is there some kind of Paypal for such secret payments?
Also I liked some Games from the restricted area. Is the Member+ now just the restricted Area as it has been the past month/ year or are there some extra games or features?
Withour Member+ i cant watch Loli content anymore?
Many thanks to all of you in advance :) Love this community !!!

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Viber0111

Registered
Lewd
Jul 5, 2023
LC COIN
Cryptoare quite anonymous.) As far as I know, you can directly contact the site administration to pay in this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

rotwang

Registered
Lewd
Nov 6, 2023
LC COIN
The site runners change their mind all the time and have no credibility left. Any money you give them could yield a highly variable return, or possibly none at all. Use extreme caution.
i mean, i think you should use caution whenever you're spending money *anywhere* online, but have the admins for this site ever been sketchy about donations specifically?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Thedengenlurker

Registered
Lewd
Mar 30, 2024
LC COIN
Hey Guys,

I am using LewdCorner for some time now and have always been happy with the games and the Community. I am totally willing to support with some money.
But as always with sexual sites, it is not really trustworthy and I am not willing to give away Credit Card Details:
How are you avoiding that? Is there some kind of Paypal for such secret payments?
Also I liked some Games from the restricted area. Is the Member+ now just the restricted Area as it has been the past month/ year or are there some extra games or features?
Withour Member+ i cant watch Loli content anymore?
Many thanks to all of you in advance :) Love this community !!!
yea pretty much you cant access majority of loli content without members+.

Reactions: 1 user

Demon Dan

Are any of us really here?
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Dec 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1

I just donated 500 credits to the charity run by TheVampirate who is helping keep corruption alive. love it.​

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

Nickbo

Registered
Lewd
Dec 31, 2023
LC COIN
yea pretty much you cant access majority of loli content without members+.
So 500 LC only?

What about the 35 posts, etc??

Why is there no moderator thread pined to the top of the forums that simply explains the requirements?

jeanbaklazan

Registered
Lewd
Sep 25, 2022
LC COIN
So 500 LC only?

What about the 35 posts, etc??

Why is there no moderator thread pined to the top of the forums that simply explains the requirements?
You must be registered to see attachments

here are current rules

SithLord

Registered
Lewd
Feb 29, 2024
LC COIN
I mean, it depends on whether you want to or not, it's easy to get enough credits to buy it for free, but if you want to give some support, sure, go ahead

Goldenboy76

Registered
Lewd
Apr 21, 2023
LC COIN
I was wondering if the changes on restrictions have any effect on how developers create content.

Xiau Huo Minx

Registered
Lewd
Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
I think it's worth it.
I'm collecting coins because I don't use PayPal, but if not, it's well worth it

shitt2

Registered
Lewd
Apr 12, 2024
LC COIN
I'm not saying their transaction method is insecure. I am saying that the site's rules have changed by huge degrees in such a short amount of time that trying pay your way through the limited access problem may not work.

For example, it was 30 coins to get member+ for a few hours, then 500 with no notice. So say you buy 500 coins and it is changed again to be even higher, again with no notice as they have done with all the changes in the past week. At this point in time there is absolutely no guarantee money spent will lead to anything. I don't know about you, but I'm not into online gambling.
This is also the question I hesitate most every when I want to support the website. There are always risks on internet environment.

Lyth97

Registered
Lewd
Dec 23, 2023
LC COIN
Regardless of how much profit you make, i think it's worth supporting the site

Lyth97

Registered
Lewd
Dec 23, 2023
LC COIN
is it true that when you donate you get a knock on the door from the police (?)

• Haha
Back
Top Bottom