N nightstalks Lewd Registered Joined Sep 19, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 71 Vouches 0 Likes 44 LewdCoins ⚡1,261 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service May 14, 2024 #21 guess im a quickshooter
Levius Niche Explorer Prestige 6 Prestige 4 Lewd Registered Joined Feb 24, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 19 Vouches 0 Likes 4 LewdCoins ⚡103 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service May 14, 2024 #22 When the right scene with my favourite character(s) comes up. Additionally, when I revisit a game and check the replays. So I guess I am a sharpshooter with the reload perk.
When the right scene with my favourite character(s) comes up. Additionally, when I revisit a game and check the replays. So I guess I am a sharpshooter with the reload perk.
lcstb Prestige 6 Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Mar 13, 2023 Threads 1 Messages 87 Vouches 0 Likes 43 LewdCoins ⚡0 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service May 15, 2024 #23 to late...
F falseside Lewd Registered Joined Dec 20, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 117 Vouches 0 Likes 19 LewdCoins ⚡1,343 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service May 16, 2024 #24 When I feel a game is not rewarding enough and became repetitive.
MattShizzle Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Apr 25, 2023 Threads 8 Messages 5,920 Vouches 2 Likes 12,503 LewdCoins ⚡30,159,658 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service May 16, 2024 #25 When it's over, or I quit realizing it's blueballing or has something I hate unavoidable, like ntr, futa, monstergirl, etc.
When it's over, or I quit realizing it's blueballing or has something I hate unavoidable, like ntr, futa, monstergirl, etc.
H Hobobobb Prestige 5 Lewd Registered Joined Oct 16, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 102 Vouches 0 Likes 106 LewdCoins ⚡20,697 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service May 16, 2024 #26 I stop playing when the game is over. Or when the story goes "full retard"
Skibidi10 Lewd Registered Joined Jan 5, 2024 Threads 1 Messages 51 Vouches 0 Likes 112 LewdCoins ⚡808 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jun 6, 2024 #27 I'm more prone to finish when it's a character I like, or if the sex scene is hot enough. I'll usually skip past blowjob/teasing stuff unless it's really good.
I'm more prone to finish when it's a character I like, or if the sex scene is hot enough. I'll usually skip past blowjob/teasing stuff unless it's really good.
zouxin Lewd Registered Joined Jun 2, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 60 Vouches 0 Likes 11 LewdCoins ⚡814 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jun 6, 2024 #28 When I'm done, it's done.
Gumshoe Lewd Registered Joined Mar 11, 2024 Threads 8 Messages 100 Vouches 0 Likes 59 LewdCoins ⚡1,276 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jun 6, 2024 #29 I stop playing when theres no good story. Its really hard to find some gems in avns.
sglade Lewd Registered Joined Jun 2, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 87 Vouches 0 Likes 38 LewdCoins ⚡128 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jun 6, 2024 #30 Depends, if its really good I'll go all the way but not in one sitting. And if it gets boring i'll just skip everything to see all the scenes
Depends, if its really good I'll go all the way but not in one sitting. And if it gets boring i'll just skip everything to see all the scenes
HuevosAzules Professional Weirdo Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 3 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Apr 25, 2022 Threads 2 Messages 1,748 Vouches 0 Likes 15,867 LewdCoins ⚡0 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 4 Years of Service Jun 6, 2024 #31 If it were up to me, never! But someone's got to work...
C capt21 Lewd Registered Joined Dec 9, 2022 Threads 0 Messages 286 Vouches 0 Likes 81 LewdCoins ⚡2,905 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 6, 2024 #32 Hummm...when the game is finish?
uncleben28 Lewd Registered Joined May 3, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 75 Vouches 0 Likes 162 LewdCoins ⚡1,250 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 18, 2024 #33 right scene i guess but liek some others said i would love to get back into it as there are plenty games to do that but free time is limited
right scene i guess but liek some others said i would love to get back into it as there are plenty games to do that but free time is limited
M magicace Lewd Registered Joined Nov 18, 2023 Threads 1 Messages 138 Vouches 0 Likes 108 LewdCoins ⚡1,756 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jun 18, 2024 #34 When I find the right scene, or when it's 2am already and I work the next day.
london23 Lewd Registered Joined Aug 15, 2022 Threads 1 Messages 44 Vouches 0 Likes 18 LewdCoins ⚡814 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 4 Years of Service Jun 18, 2024 #35 datarelay said: [pornhub page 62] Click to expand... You must be registered to see attachments Attachments You must be registered for see attachments list
S stangnomez Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Lewd Registered Joined Feb 14, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 372 Vouches 0 Likes 162 LewdCoins ⚡6,127 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 18, 2024 #36 When I damn well feel like it
LUVGAMZ23 Prestige 6 Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 3 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Mar 1, 2023 Threads 1 Messages 714 Vouches 0 Likes 4,495 LewdCoins ⚡6,634 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 18, 2024 #37 None of the categories apply. For me it's based on time. I got 20 minutes? I play for 20 minutes. Wherever that leaves me...
None of the categories apply. For me it's based on time. I got 20 minutes? I play for 20 minutes. Wherever that leaves me...
H hashdalein Lewd Registered Joined Jun 12, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 72 Vouches 0 Likes 16 LewdCoins ⚡1,050 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jun 18, 2024 #38 Got to wait for the perfect scene
Republican Bear Morally Perverted Prestige 6 Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 3 Prestige 2 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered zoidberg Joined Nov 25, 2022 Threads 1 Messages 3,363 Vouches 4 Likes 4,253 LewdCoins ⚡4,431,102 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 18, 2024 #39 All the way till the end if it's completed and might do a replay if content is locked by choices. Sadly most games never get finished by the developer though.
All the way till the end if it's completed and might do a replay if content is locked by choices. Sadly most games never get finished by the developer though.